Easy warlock flying mount?

Is there an easy to get flying mount that fits a warlock? I have a mount that I like for a ground mount but none of my flyers really fit a warlock.

Legion class mount is pretty solid

5 Likes

How about dark phoenix that you get from your guild vendor for 3k gold

1. What race is the Warlock.
  2. Bats?

Orc

Are there any easy to get Bat mounts?

Well, there’s the bat from the honorbound, for 1000 honorbound service medal, and then another one from island invasions, armored bloodwing from the cash shop… then quite a few with the new model from revendreth… Horrid Dredwing being a drop from an easy to kill mob (harrika the horrid) in southern revendreth.

Really if your married to bats, you might look at a bat-demon hybrid thingy like Antoran Charhound for dropping the first and second boss of antorus. (easy at 60)

Not sure if the Bat mount’s still in the store… but you can just buy it.

There’s also:
Witherbark Direwing (moderate drop rate off of Nimar the Slayer in Arathi Basin)
Horrid Dreadwing (low drop rate off of Harika or purchaseable by Venthyr players for 5k anima)
Silvertipe Dreadwing (Cov feature… Necrolords can purchase it for 5k anima)

Outside of Bats theres:
Ashenvale Chimaera (Low drop rate off of Alash’anir in Darkshore)
Red Drake (purchaseable if you’re exalted with Wyrmrest Accord)
Any of the Nether Drakes

So all of these are “easy” but they’re still going to take some time and work to get if that suits you. The only one you can have by today is the store one.

I don’t think the store one is still in the store, but I’ll try some of these other ones.

I don’t have a max character yet so stuff in late shadowlands is kinda off limits until then, but I’ll try getting these other ones.

As a lock you should be able to farm Nimar in Arathi easily. The service medallions for the other bat mount should be easy to get too (albeit somewhat of a long grind).

If you’re into dragons, you should be able to cakewalk into the Red Drake (WotLK) or the Nether Drakes (TBC content) but it will just take time.

The Antoran Gloomhound.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but can you even do the antorus raid without unlocking it through the legion questline?

The class mount with the three color options is my go to warlocks, it’s a beautiful mount

[quote=

Well, I got lucky af and got Ashenvale Chimaera on my first drop. Thanks for the suggestions, guys!

1 Like

sinrunner blanchy is cool, the legion class hall one (takes a few days to get)

This is probably one of the easier ones, besides the standard flyer mounts.

The Warlock quest mounts would take you half a day to get the set of three, I think… it’s been a long time since I’ve done the quest chain.

1 Like

Tamed Bloodfeaster… available on the AH & frankly looks awesome! Flying animation is quite unique & goes well with the warlock theme.