Easy sylvanas prediction

Sylvanas attempting to betray and/or usurp the Jailer is a safe prediction.

She has died before.

I’m with Elesana on this one. Sylvanas is the same tier of beloved as Arthas and Illidan. The odds of her being consigned to oblivion or suffering some ignominious end are on par with those two, at least.

1 Like

It’s safe to assume that she will be redeemed, I listed various reasons here

Plus the Night Elves got their revenge in 8.1 so why should there be further revenge / justice against Sylvanas? They knew what they said when they made that statement, and it can be translated into “we dont care about the night elves and we won’t give them a conclusion or justice”.

Still have an unchecked nelf tumor here.
Sylvanas is going to get the most hateful end imaginable. Probably revealed as a pure villain from the day she was born and at the end of the expac will be thrown from the top of Torghast by Arthas out of the Shadowlands hole in the sky down onto the saronite spikes again. She’ll be seen as some poor pathetic creature and every npc will be happy she’s gone.

Ion said there was some heartbreaking stuff for the nelves guys, i fear tyrande is going to sacrifice so the nightelven souls can get to ardenweald and we can stick it to sylvanas somehow, there i said it, sorry.

2 Likes

My prediction: She ends up stuck in the Shadowlands, powerless and walking aroud while nobody giving 1 second of attention, kinda like the clown of the town

More like: Tyrande will fight against Sylvanas / Nathanos - lose horribly and die and those souls are forgotten about.

Agreed. It would be a bad idea. Blizzard might do it and talk about how clever they think they are.

I mean, redemption? I’m just not interested any more. To much crap to overcome.

Making a character god-like, and then expecting them to fit back in as a racial leader? Bad writing.