Easy Green Runelocked Chest

Anyone else STILL missing the Easy Green Runelocked Chest for the Puzzle Performer achievement? Did I just happen to miss this the only time the quest was available or is this bugged into not spawning at all? I am pretty sure I have checked for it multiple times per day since Nazj released and still nothing.

P.S. It is the only part of the Puzzle Performer achieve that I am missing so I kinda feel like its not a bad luck thing.

2 Likes

I’m still missing it. It’s the only criteria I still need for Puzzle Performer.

1 Like

Same here almost 2 months and no Easy Green Runelocked Chest WQ, either force it to spawn or remove it from the Puzzle Performer Achievement.

Yes last one I need as well.

Likewise. /10char

I’ve been checking daily, it is the only one I need as well. it could well have spawned back when the puzzles didn’t necessarily count towards the achievement; there was quite a bit of discrepancy as to what actually counted towards easy, medium and hard.

for example a 15 green counted as medium but a 15 blue counted as easy. they did change the way that the world quests worked as well so that probably mucked with it a bit

Just about everyone in my guild are only missing this for the achievement.

Still missing. Wowhead comments say it hasn’t appeared.

It’s RNG. Just like “Taking the Air Out” was RNG. :thinking:

Well they hotfixed Taking the Air Out to show up more often.

Yes.

That was the joke. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

the easy green one just spawned for US today, at least for me it did, got the Puzzle Performer

2 Likes

Sure did! Thanks!

Figures. I checked this morning before leaving for work, but the one I saw up was hard orange. It must have spawned while I’m here at the job. :rage:

It better still be up when I get home.

green trunk today 16 green runes got it ty blizz

2 Likes

Well the one day I take off I managed to miss the easy green. Hopefully it doesn’t take almost 2 months to show up again :frowning:

1 Like

I’m missing the easy green and the hard green… and I do these quests religiously… I love 'em!

Didn’t they change which ones were considered easy, normal or hard? That’s what I read on Wowhead at least. So I wonder what the new number cut offs are.

I finally got the hard green one but I’m still missing the easy one… [face_cry]

Still missing the easy green runelocked one. I really hope this spawns soon. The randomness is really frustrating.