Easy Graphic Update for 2 Shaman Glyphs

Would it be too much to ask that [Glyph of Spirit Raptors] and [Glyph of Spirit Raptors] both get updated in Shadowlands to have the new raptor models that are used throughout BFA?

Not sure if this is where I should post suggestions, but I don’t see how this could be a difficult task as the models are already in the game.

I’d like them to assign new GW looks…they are outdated and there is so much more they could use as a GW skin. I never understood the reason behind having raptors as a GW form…doesnt fit the shaman look

2 Likes

I mean, theres nothing about wolves that particularly scream “Master of Earth, Wind, Water and fire” either. I always felt that wolves were more of an Orc thing and Trolls would probably use a rapter instead.

1 Like

the wolves come into the fantasy of shamans

In what way?

ill take glyph of the vulpine, pls. thanks.

I would love to see Ascendance get a visual update.

Since this got bumped I’d say the argument about wolves being so tied to Shamans is that in real life, wolves represent a sort of primal connection between mankind and the wilderness. Dogs, our best friends came from wolves and wolves are still seen as this natural force in our culture. The same way Demon Hunters are all about hooves and horns and wings, because thats a common depiction of demons.

That said, the more customization the better.

Well couldn’t the same be said for druids and all of their forms how its different from race to race?.

Yes. I’m just explaining why so many Shaman things have a default wolf theme to them.

Yep I do understand what your getting at. You know maybe if they gave us the ability like druids to change them in the barber shops? Would be easier than the glyphs.

Also For the small races like Vulpera and goblin their ghost wolf should be shrunk down. Its odd seeing them get bigger when they use ghost wolf.

1 Like

Agreed here. I’ve always felt like the size of the Ghostwolf should be proportionate to the size of the Shaman.

Also, would LOVE to see different colors of wolf form.

1 Like