Easy fixes for nonviable classes in PvP

Back in the hospital again and I have nothing better to do.

Affliction - Make inevitable demise baseline or give affliction malefic grasp back.

Demonology - Flat damage boost across the board. Not too much though, It has to be balanced as it has more control than the other lock specs.

Arcane - Revert to legion and allow haste to affect to affect arcane missles and give them their artifact ability back. (may be op lol)

Enhancement - Give them some bloody armor or something I dont know, I dont know enough about them.

sub/outlaw - Assasination is so strong when compared to them they have lots of CC to make up for their lesser damage. Not sure if they need anything.

Feral - Buff ferocious bite or bleeds in pvp. OR give them a smidge more armor.

Frost DK - Flat damage boost.

Any better suggestions? Are some of these specs ok?

man you know what would be GREAT

ghostwolves autoatks healing again

healing stream totem

ancestral guidance

unleash rockbiter iirc 10% damage reduction/taunt brought back in the same theme as flametongue and frostbrand

weakened blows debuff added back, probably to rockbiter

root totem

sham rage

primal elementalist w/ access to earth eles pulverize 5 sec stun

wow whats that, a fun and unique kit?
blizzard would never go for it

3 Likes

damage. damage is what the need

You forgot MM Hunter :frowning:

4 Likes

affliction: UA stacking gone, haunt back, soul burn back, some curses back baseline

demo: tad bit more damage

outlaw: is fine, doesn’t shine in the tanky meta but like surv isn’t bad imo

frost dk: can stay dead

fury: should be removed

3 Likes

Frost DK - needs a buff to Obliterate damage, right now it hits like a wet noodle. It literally crits for 8-10k in PvP which is pathetic compared to other classes main ability. Make it hit 2-3 times harder and Frost would become viable

Aff - Remove any mechanic involving the stupid drain spec, it’s a gimmick and isn’t needed for the build. Buff their dot damage by 25% across the board to bring back rot pressure. Give port baseline and allow the talent pick for either mortal coil / aoe fear. Aff needs port baseline to be allowed to use another form of CC for survivability.

Enhance - Needs another defensive for magical damage seeing that most melee do a lot of magical damage as well. Ethereal form is great against physical damage but not being able to attack during it screws then over, especially considering they also have to utulize ghost wolf form to stop incoming damage which also requires them to not be able to attack.

Ret - tone down the damage, and compensate with the ability to replace BoP with magic BoP via talents like Prot. Remove cavalier and give emancipate, double charges of freedom, or Steed actually removes/immunes slows for the mobility Ret needs.

MM - needs better defensives overall. The damage is really good right now but the spec just flops against non-casters. Losing 50% dodge from cheetah, and Catlike Reflexes with no compensation from Legion really hurt the spec. Baseline RoS and Scatter Shot so we can actually pick defensive PvP talents along with a general rework of hunter PvP talents as well.

1 Like

Blizz could literally buff the UA dispell by 100%, and buff dots by 25% and aff would be viable again. Couldn’t hurt either buffing demon armor, or giving port baseline. Would be so simple, yet here we are two seasons deep and no changes in sight.

Demo - Needs a bit of mobility in my opinion, and a slight dmg tweak. Their tool kit is there, but for a class reliant on pets they literally have to just plant and hard cast. Seems contradicting.

Enh - Honestly has competitive damage, but zero survivability. Could catch a 20% damage reduction across the board and be just barely on par with other classes. That is how far behind they are.

Frost Dk - Just need a very slight dmg tweak. Again would be super easy and not sure why blizz just sits on it.

Arcane - Has so much mobility, but doesn’t have the same output. Possibly just a small tweak in dmg would fix. Don’t play often so maybe off on this one.

Feral - Just needs higher bite dmg and survivability which is almost always ferals down fall.

1 Like

The only thing I would change with Arcane in PvP is to give Supernova a 255% damage buff to bring it closer to the damage of Arcane Blast and Arcane Barrage, otherwise I’m fine with where it is.

For Holy Priest I would buff healing output by 10% and turn Greater Heal in to a passive that causes Flash Heal to buff the healing of your next Heal by 50% but also increase its mana cost by 15%, stacking up to 2 times.

Sub needs damage so badly. Legit only “viable” because stupid fire mage damage.

New Hunter ability: BOOM! Headshot! - Instantly kills target with a shot to the head. 2 second cooldown.

3 Likes

Just bring back Kill Shot.