East Coast Alliance Player looking for raiding Guild for SL

Hello,

I am looking for an east coast guild to raid in SL. I have been playing WoW since launch but haven’t been a serious raider since Wrath. Looking to get back into raiding in SL. I can play healer or DPS. I have a restro druid, hunter, mage and warrior I have mained throughout the expansions and kept maxed level.

1 Like

Hey there, our guild may be open to taking in a Hunter if we’re the right fit.

We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, while we aren’t a top end guild we still like to push as far as we can into mythic with a chill raid environment while also getting serious when needed.

I’ll leave our additional info below but if this sounds like what you may be looking for and the times are okay then please fill out a short app on our guild site which will be linked in our info; hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm btag: Wandappy#1921

Hey Faiitth,

I am the GM for my my guild, Invictas, and I think our guild could potentially be a great home for you! We are a smaller AotC/Casual Mythic guild on Alliance US-Proudmoore, and our raid times are 8-11PM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We’re currently on raid break until Castle Nathria hits the game, but we are actively recruiting for our raid team for Shadowlands.

Here’s a link to our standard recruitment post if you wanted to learn more about us.

My Discord tag is Chat Mom#4179. If you’re interested, I would love to set up a time to introduce you to the guild and have a conversation about your guild search. Best of luck finding your guild home!

Hey!

Crimson is looking to add some folks. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-minded/638226?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Faiitth! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788