Easiest of the Covenant Feature for the 4 mounts?

I was wanting the 4 mounts from the Covenant Feature. Which is the easiest/less monotonous/quickest of these?

The Ember Court
Queen’s Conservatory
Path of Ascension
or
Abomination Factory

I haven’t done any of them at all and want to start Tuesday on one of them for the 4 mounts. Thank you in advance.

Ember Court is deep-RP. If you’re not into that stuff, you’ll hate it.

Night Fae is pretty easy, just need one of each of the Divine Spirits (epic) and some Wildseed Root Grain and all four mounts are a gimme. Getting those spirits is the only real issue as they’re random when you complete Maw dailies or callings.

3 Likes

Is there a good video or guide on exactly how to do it to maximize time and effort in the Conservatory?

Not that I ever found. I had to watch a few videos to piece together how it works. Once you do understand it though you’ll realize how simple it actually is. Also look into Necrolords as they might be the easiest (not sure on that). I used the Stitch Factory to get all the battle pets and it was the easiest of all four covenants so mounts might be the same.

the stich yard need to be max lvl for the mount crafting

Easiest is necro by far. Been doing all 4 right now and if you do not care for the cosmetics for the aboms, it’s just a simple weekly task of doing all the aboms quests. Timegated but so is doing ember court and conservatory. You could theoretically finish up everything quicker with kyrian but that would be contingent upon you having mats to get charms already (to help you complete stuff), plus it has a higher barrier to startup for all the memories and equipment. Not to mention I do not find the gameplay fun and it is actually frustrating.

Same with the other covenants.

As stated previously. Necrolord is very simple.

You better start now since it’s timegated.

Kyrian is faster, but only if you hate yourself.

lmao.

2 Likes

True but that can be knocked out while you’re waiting for each upgrade to complete. Anima is falling from the skies now and you can farm souls repeatedly in the Maw. Worst part is farming flesh and other parts but you can knock it out pretty quick. Night Fae is time gated with waiting for the seeds to mature, Venthyr is gated with their parties (takes forever), and Kyrians you have to do that buggy vehicle combat but it’s not as time gated.

edit*forgot about the weekly quest for Necros so there is some time gating there.

Why is that? Is it brutal or something? But not time gated?

1 Like

The only annoying part is the first time getting the materials to unlock the bosses. Prior to the changes you had to farm materials to fight a boss every single time. Not anymore.

The only frustrating part is the bosses themselves are very tricky. Once you climb to the higher difficulties there will be a point where you better look up some guides to learn some heavy cheese and make it easier.

I was able to unlock the requirements easily for the Veilstrider achievement only using Pelagos. But you’re comparing boss fights to just one shotting mobs for weeklys.

lmao.

2 Likes

This one, for sure, is the easiest, most direct covenant for rewards

I second this one. The only tedious part about it is waiting for the seeds to be ready, as that takes days of waiting. Other than that its just set and forget, come back later when its ready to pick up.

1 Like

The signature covenant feature for the Kyrian is the Path of Ascension; a grueling vehicle-based series of fights that are buggy and tuned to infuriate you.

It’s extremely direct and you’ll find yourself seeking out little kids (and puppies) to sucker-punch in an attempt to sate your rage.

You won’t feel a sense of accomplishment when you complete it; only overwhelming relief like a survivor of a horrible train wreck.

2 Likes

Easiest one is the Conservatory. Just plant the seed with the proper catalysts and wait a few days to see if you get the mount.

Fastest is the Path of Ascension. Once you have tier 5 unlocked, you could bang them out in a day if you learn the fights well enough.

1 Like

Abom factory>Queen’s conservatory>Ember court mirrors=Path of Ascension. Both of the last two are kinda involved long term grinds, Queen’s conservatory is mostly RNG, and Abomination Stitchyard is just rep timegated but 100% chance of mounts.

Thank you for all the tips. Good info.