Earthfury's Future?

With pre-patch coming out in the next few days, what is going on with Earthfury? It’s a dead server and with being left out of consolidations on Aug 9 it seems my friends and I are stuck here with no free transfers available now. We all re-subbed just days before all this happened and weren’t up to speed by the time we lost our chance to transfer to a server with a decent population. Any chance of getting free transfers back for Earthfury or some communication on Blizzard’s plans for the server? Thanks.

1 Like

I feel like they are expecting more players or something and want a few low pop realms for overflow… I was hoping they would somehow funnel in them fresh players to the very low pop realms since they are established…

But that wouldn’t be fresh enough. I’m happy they got their fresh realms but we could really use some more players on some of the low pop that haven’t been consolidated yet.

We will see how the server looks after launch. Hopefully, a number of people come back to Earthfury then. Leveling on a low pop server will be nice, but dungeons and end game content will be hard if they don’t.

2 Likes

It’s in a weird spot rn. Blizz per usual didn’t communicate clearly when earthfury was on the hidden delete list.

I planned to move my chars over to grob but that option went out the window when the sever was deleted.

Imo this treatment sums it up.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.