Earthfury the sanctuary server

Alliance are getting destroyed on like eight to nine other servers. They need a home to safely play world of Warcraft…

Don’t blame the alliance for coming to the server. You should be blaming the horde. You’ve seen the videos, you see how they gank, camp you in the world, camp you at the graveyard. Alliance are not going to play that game. Sorry Earthfury

This is a useless post. I’m Alliance and even I’ve seen Alliance do the exact same thing. They camp GY, gank, roam in packs, etc. Get over it.

2 Likes

Lmao “get over it”, who is this clown? News flash, people can do whatever they want so buzz off. Why do I wanna look at my corpse for half the day?

Kinda signed up for it being on a NA PvP server NA usually is horde heavy especially PvP loved our dad server pop and faction ratio before the pre phase 2 xfers would be awesome if more horde xfered

Right? we had a good thing going before these cancer’s started appearing all over the place no toxicness, just Good times pvping.

1 Like

Well not only have server transfers ruined the balance, but the people bouncing between flight points in groups are equally bad. Sure, it’s a way to farm honor, but doesn’t make any more decent. Hopefully, WSG/AV help with these issues in a little over a week.