Earthfury needs help

And i got mocked for saying there were risks in transfering to these new servers when we already had four, super dead, not even wc runs at peak hours servers.

Blizzard should’ve merged all of the servers that stay low even at peak hours and then offer transfers to that one server. To the people that say “low = high” in vanilla, please make an alliance character on Anathema and say it isn’t dead, like really frigging dead.

1 Like

No changes.

The people who say low = high are daft, so just ignore them. Blizzard never said that about low they only said medium is larger than vanilla high.

Which means low = healthy server population in a Vanilla context.

Just lol at the lack of critical thinking of what you read.

I wish this was a medium pop, but I’ve had no troubles finding groups for dungeons and my guild is (who invites everyone) seems to be saving the day. I really wish there were more players, but I imagine the people who transferred didn’t transfer so they could sit in a major city.

But still, the pop showed low during peak hours :frowning:

1 Like

4 Likes

Imagine thinking LOW = FULL, good thing high school is back in session. Just lol, cant stop loling.

Pay no heed to the knaves of society.

Then it’s as least as populated as an old vanilla server. They said each layer contained like 3k players I thought? Which would be what an old server was correct me if I’m wrong

{A} I did a /who on the server incrementing levels in order to count how many i could personally /who on the server/layer whaterver. 209 total counted and a high majority was warriors. (46/39/25/48/39/12=209) levels 1-60 count

Just did the same blank /who test on Benediction and had to /who level by level ie 1-1, 2-2, 3-3. Each search per level came back maxed out @ 50 people. You could /who each level if u were bored and 95% of those would be maxd at 50 so basically unknown unless you searched per zone.

Clearly earthfury looks very very dead indeed.

2 Likes

lmao!!! I know this isn’t funny but my goodness that comment literally made me bust out laughing and spit out my drink…

Dont worry, bros.

I just started up on Earthfury, so its all G.

Small servers are awesome cos you know the people and people love you and Ranking in bgs is mint!

PS: Defqon1 hardstyle forever!!

1 Like

How do they handle who gets the duplicate name if they merge the servers? Like if Michael and Michael both exist on Earthfury and Heartseeker and Arcanite Reaper. I was just curious. It would seem the solution is to just merge all three of these realms as I am sure people would prefer potentially losing their names in exchange for a medium/high pop server by merging them all.

I dont really blame Blizzard for this. They saw the thousands complaining about queues and did the math that if even only a certain percentage chose to transfer you would end up with three new high realms. But people decided they didnt actually mind the queue and were only complaining because that is what WoW players do.

Anyways when the weekend is over, merge the three realms and lets all move on. They will have a healthy server and the people left already decided they dont mind the several hour queues.

Easy solution, do what they do for retail- add -heartseeker or -arcanite reaper - earthfury etc to the end of people’s names

they should really merge the 3 of them if it doesn’t improve by monday, dead servers in a social game is REALLY bad.

1 Like

As long as its merged into an actual single server, I am sure it wont matter to those on the server how the name stuff works. Server merges are only disruptive later after communities form. Doing it now is the best time. They cant just link them virtually though because you want to see only a single server appear on the list with a medium or higher pop so that new people see it as a viable place to go as well. Unless I am misunderstanding how your description works.

Yeah i agree. they have to do something about it fast to limit community impact

Coming in for a daily BUMP, still waiting on a Blizzard Response how to tackle this.

Yep blizzard need to adress the problem of dead realms. I’ve seen the population stats and the new servers ARE dead. I think Blizzard expected more people to transfer.

Should have joined Windfury instead.

That’s on you bro.

All your friends transferred and yet you haven’t seen a single person since you switched your character? Oh do you not like playing with your friends?

1 Like