Earthfury is Moot - Character-migration for those left behind

Hello!
I am here making my first post in regards to Earthfury, and it being an unpopulated AKA “dead” Realm. My main, whom I have been playing off-and-on since Classic Vanilla launched, is stuck on this server. I resubscribed recently to enjoy WotLK, and have found Earthfury to have no more than 8 people playing whenever I have logged on and typed “/who 1-80”. Community is one of, if not the biggest draw for me to subscribe and participate. I paid for a transfer of my main from Skeram (now nonexistent), to Earthfury, back during TBC, and I’d hate to have to pay again for the same reason, lack of population.
So I’m here to ask if there are any “complimentary” or even “sympathy” character migrations for people like me who have had to pay in the past for when the realm “died” and became barren of other players. I do not wish to feel exploited into paying again for something that was out of my control. A free character realm-transfer or “migration” would also make it more likely in the long run of my resubscribing, which would be beneficial to both parties in regards to the financial/business side of things. Thanks for reading, and please help if you can.

2 Likes