Earthen UNLOCKED Thread

Hey Tovi, do you have a link? Can’t seem to find it. I have a boost ready to go, I don’t need to level a 7th shaman from the ground up if I can help it.

I have a complaint about the earthen which is very minor but is bugging me.

I wish the forum avatar was shown at a different angle. Its cutting off beards but has so much empty space above them.

4 Likes

Give me a moment and I’ll dig it up.

2 Likes

Regarding not being able to eat, you can eat mage food, and you are already well fed.

Ingest Minerals: You are always Well Fed, but cannot consume food. Activate Ingest Minerals to consume a Khaz Algar gem and change the benefit granted to you by Well Fed:

• Amber: Stamina
  • Emerald: Haste
  • Onyx: Mastery
  • Ruby: Critical Strike
  • Sapphire: Versatility
2 Likes

Found it!

2 Likes

You have no idea how much I love this :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

EDIT: Which thread?

1 Like

Stock up on gems because they eat gems :joy:

1 Like

LGBTQ+ Megathread

1 Like

Debating on changing my human since diplomacy is gone

Do it. Humans are lame.

1 Like

obligatory post

1 Like

Only thing they need to fix is ur forum icon ur head is so low compared to other dwarfs on the forum.

2 Likes

how do you actually EAT the gems though??

Hmm, what class to make my Earthen? Thinking Fury Warrior or Enhance Shaman.

You buy a gem from THIS expansion and click it like you would food. It Vanishes and you get the stat that goes with the color of gem it is. I just did it for the Haste stat

Ilvl 500+ gem

1 Like

I got the heritage armor after applying a banked race change on one of my Timerunner characters. Got the mount as soon as I got the achievement for unlocking Earthen.

1 Like

There is a both that sells the gem foods.

Now where do we pick up this new quest?

does it need to be cut? because a normal gem did not work

Alleria in Dorn if you have the the previous 4 Chapters and everything else required

1 Like

oh a specific vendor? not gems you can get from mining etc. ty