Earthen UNLOCKED Thread

Unlocked mine almost 2 hours ago !

1 Like

This is Shiftydruid and this is my Earthen Shamen!

SOOOO HAPPY!

4 Likes

Itā€™s funny because Earthen are larger than the other playable Dwarf races, but I guess the forums are using a taller raceā€™s profile for them which makes them look shorter.

2 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Do Earthen need underwear? I mean, there are plenty of statues without a scrap of cloth on them and no one gets upset. Even the golems in game run around with their jewels out. What makes Earthen any different?

Can someone confirm if you can unlock the Heritage Armor if you use a 70 boost? Or does it lock you out of it?

1 Like

Haha no we donā€™t!

Hereā€™s my Earthen. OH WAIT YOU CANā€™T UNLOCK THE DAMN RACE BECAUSE BLIZZARD IS GARBAGE AT RELEASING CONTENT.

I did. Got my Hunter as a Earthen atm. Got the heritage armor.

Now Iā€™m trying to decide who else I want to become an Earthen. Because I had planned on Hunter+Paladin but now idk Paladin and Iā€™m thinking maybe Mage or Monk? Idk, Iā€™ve got time to decide though.

1 Like

I just race changed this one and rolled yet another paladin.

1 Like

I am so happy to unlock Earthen !

1 Like

The starting armor is sick

1 Like

Curious to see how this plays out for mages. Doesnt matter much to me though you couldnt pay me to leave Nightborne

Mana gems!

Mage food works, nothing else does tho

4 Likes

In another topic someone mentioned you said this, and I dropped my earthen on one in response.

4 Likes

Donā€™t know about Boost but you can Race Change with no problems.

2 Likes

Boost is fine. The patch note from July said ā€œrace/faction change or boostā€.

2 Likes

Thanks good to know.

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™ll get it done next week since they removed the content to unlock them for now.