Earthen Ring Alliance Reconnections

Tyraeon
Night Elf Rogue

Spent the majority of my time RPing and getting into things I shouldn’t have.

Looking to catch up with Cithramir and Elyona.

Teleia
Human Rogue

Oh boy…

1 Like

I don’t know for some folk, but I know for me it was a dying community. A lot of people transferred off between Cata, Mists, and Warlords, and the RP Community, as well as PVE community, was crippled. For a lot of Horde I know, AIE was a reason to leave. Or if you were in the RP Community Hordeside, when Mox said enough was enough. Uprooted almost everything.

I was Asheran! A human shadow priest. Sere Vala.

2 Likes

Rauny, Nelf rogue, changed to Endora, Draenai shaman, on BC, Guild Einheriar. Kinda cool to see some familiar names from “the good ol days” of wow. Just curious to see who else posts on here honestly

Naw, we never had a Duke in TH. Dulin was one of the guild leaders after I stopped playing, but not Duke.

It was Fratres in Arma. GL was Duke, a warrior. I was rogue lead named korff.

Hi Cereus Korff here we talked a bit when Tamarack was raiding with Fratres in Arma.

Gorbanni does too! I was only 13-15 back then so I can’t remember all the guilds I was in, but your name definitely rings a bell!

@Seven Leave some gong for the rest of us this time!!!

Corran
Human Paladin
Dark Legend, TH, Fist of Amon Thul
I’m still playing my paladin. (oh god what’s wrong with me?!)

4 Likes

Ninib Dwarf Warrior Co-Founder Silver Dawn

Rarex Human Priest Silver Dawn

Linol NE Hunter Silver Dawn

Throl & Onanikiya, man I was such a punk kid back then. Anyone ever heard from Bloodstaind/deathbloom? Night Elf rogue

I joined up before the guild cleared MC and was officer until I got deployed. Did some raiding in Kara and SSC when I came back from Iraq, but wasnt there much longer.

Noctre

Night Elf Hunter - The Emerald Consulate/11th hour/Daggers of Varian/Einheriar/Dark Heart of Azeroth briefly, prob some others

Graelur

Dwarf Priest - Einheriar

Definately recognize alot of names in this thread, I’ll be playing on Bloodsail Buccaneers with my friend Artremence on Horde. Curenntly only planning on experiencing 1-60 on that side, unsure about other plans.

1 Like

I remember you! Y’all were a fun group!

1 Like

I made friends with some people in Tamarack, had an alt in there for a while (played Horde on ER) after I met some awesome Tamarack at Dragon*Con way back in the day. I don’t remember my alt’s name, but I was Ithras Horde side.

Galaphile, human priest from Frost Watch.

Or Gulthalas the dwarf warrior.

Really miss our gang, especially Blakdorf and such.

I have zero interest in going down that rabbit hole again. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Well I’m still playing the toons I started with in Vanilla, Valhollie, Annabell and Irascybil. I’m looking forward to revisiting where it all began.

Also, if you know or played a dwarf named Huggin and lived in Iceland. Please send me a message here.

1 Like

Enthoor
Human Paladin

3 Likes