Early morning / weekend raids

I’m a third shift worker and my schedule is 10pm CST to 6am

90% sure I’m rolling warlock and haven’t decided on faction yet. I’m open to either side. strongly prefer PVP.

Any day of the week I’m i can raid early morning / early afternoon. Or anytime on weekends.

Hey Afterlyfe! I thought I would let you know about our guild on Faerlina! We are a PVP/PVE Horde guild! Out raid times don’t quite match up but you can do 2 of our current three raid times! If you are interested here is the link to our guild post! <Bound For Failure> HORDE | NA | PVP| FAERLINA| SEMI-HARDCORE AND CASUAL PVE AND PVP GUILD

I’ll post a shortened version of our main recruitment post below. I see you are looking to mainly play on a PvP server, however, if you ever wanted to go on a normal server, we may be the guild for you. We have a few last minute, limited, spots left for locks.

:small_orange_diamond:Guild Name: Hourglass
:small_blue_diamond:Link to recruitment post: [H] ⌛ Hourglass | Atiesh| Hardcore | Weekend Night Raiding | 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony
General Information: :hourglass:Hourglass is a Horde (PvE) raiding focused guild founded by a few friends who have been playing and raiding together for quite some time; as well as to having multiple class and vanilla raiding experience. We are looking for other like-minded individuals looking to progress at a steady pace going forward for Classic raiding. However, we consider ourselves to be a hardcore raiding guild environment and raid team members will be treated as such.
:small_orange_diamond:Raid Times and Days: Saturday 9pm EST – 1am EST (6pm PST - 10pm PST) and Sunday 9pm EST – 1am EST (6pm PST - 10pm PST)
:small_blue_diamond:Server: Atiesh (pst normal server)
:small_orange_diamond:Loot Distribution: Loot Council
:small_blue_diamond:Voice Communication: Discord

Contact Information:
please feel free to contact anyone listed below to discuss joining the guild. An interview will more than likely occur. We do not do applications
:small_blue_diamond: Bnet: MakkachinSox#1572 or Discord: MakkachinSox#1438 : Guild Master, Ranged DPS leader, Raid Assist/Recruiter
:small_orange_diamond: Bnet: Synergy#1765 or Discord: Synergy#2154 : Guild Master, Lead Main Tank, Lead Raid Lead/Lead Raid Recruiter

Hey there! < Occupation > will be a weekend raiding guild with a great many PvP events to immerse yourself in! We are Alliance and will be rolling on the Thalnos (PvP) realm. Below is the recruitment thread; check us out!

Thanks!

You would be perfect with us. We are offering morning and evening raids, but the morning time fits you.

Come check us out!

Hope you find a home