Early Covenant/Spec Statistics

Fixed.

I want all the abomination friends in their dapper hats.

1 Like

Iā€™m already starting to get a bad feeling about this expansion tbhā€¦but I guess weā€™ll see what happens

1 Like

I havenā€™t gotten the abom trainee yet. Just the skull boi.

Also Kevin is precious and I would die for him.

3 Likes

I have to imagine, theyā€™ll ā€œpull itā€ 9.1 / 9.1.5 right? right?!

The worst part about this expansion, is how heavy the time-gating is. Plus the covenant systems currently. (IMHO)

Thatā€™s all we can do, unfortunately. :pensive:

Me and Flytrap are BFFs.

Best abomination friend ever.

I will die on this hill.

Canā€™t wait until I get him. Sadly my Necro alt (R Sham) is a lil bit lower on the totem pole in priority compared to my Lock (NF :frowning: ) and Monk (Kyrian :frowning: )

You know I was thinking of putting my BM hunter into Necro. Please tell me more about BFF Flytrap.

Just cause no one wants to be a necrolord mage doesnā€™t mean everyone who plays wow plays venthyr. More mages play Night fae then venthyr for sure despite what you posted here.

Also that website uses warcraftlogs api soā€¦yep its likely people who use warcraftlogs or are in guilds who do are going to pick what parses best over all else. Nothing new here.

Iā€™m waiting for some source that these arenā€™t lobsided.

Iā€™ll wait.

Let me tell you about BFF Flytrap.

Its a giant abomination. You ride on its back. You can yell MASTER BLASTER as loud as you want.

Its a mount abomination. It goes faster than mounts. It can be used in doors. And it doesnā€™t take fall damage. I um. cough expect some of this to be fixed if it hasnā€™t yet.

underrated and surprised nobody popped off on you. LMAO

2 Likes

I accept your BBF Flytrap and will put my hunter there. Someone told me to go Night Fea but honestly? I think the mail transmog is ugly and the Disney vibe really puts me off. The animal shape shifting looks so cool though.

This Fury Warrior is Kyrian which is the second best, which doesnā€™t seem too bad until you see that the difference between number one pick(Venthyr) is about 34k.

Honestly I love my Spear of Bastion and wouldnā€™t trade it for the world.

https://i.imgur.com/IkkwKj5.png

Just hanging out, vibing.

YOU DIDNā€™T TELL ME ABOUT THE HAT! You should always mention the hat!

YOU GET MULTIPLE HAT TYPES AND FASHION ACCESSORIES.

Dapper Top Hat
Dundaeā€™s Hat
Magicianā€™s Hat
Pirate Hat
Skull Fungus
Unworthy Crown.

A happiness bird or doll on shoulder.
(I PICKED DOLL. FLYTRAP IS BIG AND SCARY BUT HAS A SENSITIVE SIDE)

2 Likes

Iā€™d be interested to see a poll done as to why people chose their covenant.

1. Looking up a build and taking the article writerā€™s word for it.

2. Testing the abilities yourself or with people you know personally and choosing based on your experiences.

3. Purely aesthetic/lore reasons.

2 Likes

Stop playing and stop giving your participation metrics then :rofl: :rofl:

Seems like you are giving Blizzard exactly what they want

I wish I could be Kyrian for the look and story, but have the Venthyr ability for the execute. It feels bad picking the off meta choice. Iā€™m also hesitant to switch because who knows how Blizzard will nerf/buff things.

Look how many Survival hunters there are :rofl::rofl:

They truly did ruin that spec

3 Likes

So much for all of those screaming on the forums about how the 1%ers are ruining everything and they are going to do what they want and not listen to guides or anything else.

Ironic.

5 Likes