Early Access

As someone that purchased the epic edition the early access is a waste of time and I honestly feel I was tricked into paying Blizzard to have a "smooth " staggered launch of it’s game.

1st off why aren’t the Earthen immediately playable?? All other race class combinations advertised on EVERY expansion was playable upon release & launch of the expansion it was advertised on, nobody had to unlock Dracthyr or DK’s not sure who thought this was a good idea :man_facepalming:t5: Ijs every expansion I’ve self traditionaly played what ever new race/class offered. In short you don’t put an advertised expansion feature in game like a patch update perk

2nd I maxed leveled to 80 within hours and haven’t even left the 1st start zone, unless this is some type of leveling special for early access?? :man_shrugging:t5: The story so far is ok but not compelling enough for me to keep playing once I hit max level But with my new item (500+ blues) level now I’m going to go back and mash old content and Tmog farm on actual launch day/week :wink:.

Other than those two things I’m having fun tbh

1 Like

i didnt know they were a playable race I am sure I heard about them I kind of like them maybe Ill make one

1 Like

No Allied Race has ever been fully unlocked upon release of the expansion that introduces it.

4 Likes

I like them too, that’s why I’m upset lol. They aren’t an Allied race, allied races have a predetermined faction. They are a Neutral race like Pandaren & Dracthyr. In recent memory for DF did you have to unlock them to play them at launch? Nope

Early access =/= Release of the expansion. It has been known for quite a fair while it wouldn’t be possible to unlock the Earthen Dwarves in early access due to part of main story won’t be accessible in early access.

They were upfront about everything.

Every allied race in BFA had to be unlocked. I hey also took very long rep grinds and main achievements before you could unlock them.

Earthen only require the campaign and then their quieter line to unlock.

So you’re not farming content? What exactly do you do?

You can actually farm nodes atm without bots running around :open_mouth:

I’m leveling my mining up like a champion of Azeroth should!!!

3 Likes

Incorrect. You can unlock earthen in early access.

Can you? I have everything done and yet Alleria hasn’t let me progress the max level campaign at all. And that’s literally all I need unless it’s bugging out.

Says “Wait for Alleria to contact you,” or something like that in the journal.

Yep. I have a screenshot of one I ran across in Hallowsfall

Did you grind your reps to level 4?

I finished the main campaign and went back to the main city to see Moira and there was a popup saying campaign complete and the earthen quest line was unlocked.

Yeah everything is at 4 or above, cause it literally says wait for her to get in touch with me.

You have to finish the War Within campaign, not the MSQ, and those chapters arent available yet. Unless it was mistakenly available on Thursday and then devs fixed it.

1 Like

Earthen are an allied race. It’s not a new concept.

1 Like

Going to need to explain this to Vrak then.

Which other expansion had an EARLY ACCESS? You don’t have a valid whine here.

I have a screenshot of a horde earthen prot warrior.

And I know what the pop up said about the earthen quest line.

Booting my computer up and about to take my daughter outside to pick a soccer ball around but after I’ll post the screenshot.

1 Like

Let’s see it. Because I haven’t run into one yet, and none of my guildies have completed the unlock which is strange because some of them love ARs.

I wasnt doubting you.

I meant it literally, cause even Vrak was confused about the whole Earthen unlock because it was explained… sub-par. (would be the best way to put it.)

Its a terrible screenshot but I noticed him when I was waiting for a rare

h
ttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1176916449424580669/1276912262577389598/WoWScrnShot_082424_012928.jpg?ex=66cb40b7&is=66c9ef37&hm=d553e29360699aa5bde5b2a428398a1c6fbafce9f29a7ecb0dba53ce2a2d1590&

Its def a weird thing to lie about lol

I just wish the SS was better