Dynamic Flight is Ableist

It’s not, because Blizz is on record as saying they feel dynamic is more immersive for the content and environment.

Do you not use flight while leveling?

Do you? Because if you do, I would like to know how you managed to do so without unlocking pathfinder lol.

1 Like

You need pathfinder for dynamic flying? Or do you get it right away to level with?

Do you need to fly in order to level? Last time I checked you didn’t lol.

For Dragonflight I couldn’t imagine leveling without flying. And if that’s an important part of the leveling process and it’s noticeably much slower to level without it, you have now arrived at other people’s issue with it.

1 Like

Serious question is there a way up to the Ruby Life Pools from the ground? I never actually checked :dracthyr_shrug:

So you just proved my point lol. “Slow” in what capacity? Considering people leveled just fine in prior expansions without flight, I have a feeling they will be ok.

1 Like

Well… if there’s not then that would make it very hard to do any questing without flight, first of all. Secondly I was legitimately asking because I don’t know, so maybe hakuna your tatas.

2 Likes

Yes, I’d have to go and find it but there is a flightmaster at the bottom that will fly you to the top.

Edit:

Holthkastrasz Bottom of the stairs that lead to the Inn.

1 Like

Yes, there’s a drake or something that will fly you up there. Somewhere near the inn entrance.

1 Like

You can skip dungeons while leveling lol.

I didn’t mean the dungeon I meant the questing area where Alextrasza is in the Waking Shores. You know… where the story is. But less wound-up people answered instead so you can carry on being irate for whatever reason :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

If answering a question is classified as “irate,” I feel like that’s more an issue with you lol.

Answering a question with “who cares” isn’t actually answering the question lol

Exactly my thoughts.

Why did they feel it was appropriate in the slightest, much less a welcome addition to the new expansion?

2 Likes

Most of my leveling was done on the ground. I liked both perspectives.

Get a gamer mouse just for dynamic flight

Oh I definitely think I would have quit if I had to travel this terrain on a ground mount, the zones are so large and there’s so many different elevations

It isn’t needed at all.