Dwarf Shaman Looking for Guild

Hey all-

Returning WoW player. Been raiding since vanilla and am interested in joining a casual raiding group (ie 2x per week) for Shadowlands. Main spec in Elemental, but don’t mind filling in as a healer when needed. Feel free to respond here or reach me in game.

Thanks!!

I’m a part of a casual guild that has a few teams of raiders that raid 1 or 2 times per week depending on which one. We have casual raids and an AOTC group. We also do keys, events, contents, etc. If you’re interested come check us out, we’d be happy to have you:

Contacts:
Alliance side: contact a guild member via /who Pénsive (to get the accent press alt and type 130)

Horde side: contact a guild member via /who Pensive

Either side:
Co-GM Asch @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Co-GM DOC @ Bnet Brighthammer#1121642
Assistant GM Frah @ Bnet Inzania#11304
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421

Hi there.

Justification Nation consists of Justification on the Alliance side and Justificatìon on the Horde side. We are an AOTC guild looking for more for Shadowlands. We raid twice a week for a couple of hours or so at a time, we run keys, and so much more. We are definitely on the lookout for an ele shaman as A. I think they will be surprisingly good in SL, and B. They bring alot of utility. If you are interested you can apply through the guildfinder or find me at Seamonkey#1982 if you have any questions. Look forward to hearing from you.

[A]Wit Not Expected recruiting for Shadowlands - A different guild take a look at us, and if u are interested…