Dwarf Druids? (Wildhammer)

Yeah! Gimme a Dwarf Druid!

Love these druid forms <3

It’s strange but when thinking about dwarf moonkin form I always thought about something like Vikingmon from digimon xD

4 Likes

While I’m not currently advocating for druids beyond dwarves I’m all for blood elf druids too!

Thinking Draenei, dwarf and Pandaren Alliance side…

Belf, Orc and Pandaren Horde side are good choices.

So much this.

With their interest in nature and their closeness with it there isn’t a reason they wouldn’t seek it out since they have access to more than one race who practice…

What gets me though is we shouldn’t be allowed to be mages, warlocks or paladin as a Wildhammer dwarf.

We should all have stormhammers regardless of class as that’s a thing Wildhammer do.

We should have a gryphon racial and heritage mount, something the Bronzebeard wouldn’t.

Honestly Wildhammer were done dirty and while I get that they have no “Canon” lore to say we have druids, if we’d been done right the loss of three classes would be valid enough excuse to give us druids either with a hand wavy we just didn’t know they had druids or they’re more recent.

Whole death expac and the Forsaken have no part of interest in it. Rofl.

They are adorable aren’t they!

I’d want it to be more of a gryphon thing and honestly think that Arakkoa skeleton could work. I also like the one in the OP pretty well though.

2 Likes