Duskweave and Dawnweave no longer dropping

Since last week I have not seen any Dawnweave or Duskweave drop for my Tailor. I have 30 points into Quality Fabric, 30 in Textile Treasures, 30 in From Dawn Until Dusk and 30 in Duskweave Tailoring. Early last week drops were fine, but suddenly nothing. I have lots of the regular Weaver cloth but the Duskweave and Dawnweave are non existant. Please let us know if this is a bug or if you nerfed the drop rate for some reason. No response in over a week is almost insulting.

I wanted to throw this response on to this thread so we can watch it get burried with no response on the “correct” Forum

6 Likes

I was hoping this would’ve been fixed on Tuesday. The fact that there’s been no mention leads me to believe that it was intentional.

If it was intentional, it was totally overtuned. The entire profession has stalled out for people who went down the duskweave / dawnweave specialization paths. It is way too costly to buy at the current prices, and impossible to farm enough on your own to craft anything that nets skill points.

Same issue here, zero drops for me on my tailor this whole week.

Just wanted to add that I am also experiencing this. I got 3 pieces of Dawnweave right after I specced into From Dawn Until Dusk, and I haven’t had a single piece drop since. None whatsoever.

1 Like

I haven’t seen it drop a single time since I’ve picked it up. How has this not been acknowledged after a week?

1 Like

The cherry on top, almost as if wanting to mock us, the NPC craft orders today are for duskweave bags that provide everything except the duskweave cloths lmao

1 Like

I mean, the drop rate is fine.

If by “fine” you mean 7 pieces total in 10 days. Seriously this is ridiculous.

2 Likes

oh you’re doing well! that’s 7 more pieces than i’ve seen.

2 Likes

I noticed a little up tick starting yesterday, but still low, like a full follower dungeon run got 1 or 2 drops. Whereas it had been closer to zero for a while.

If I was gonna guess, they didn’t like how abundant the cloth was (I loved it!) and turned the dials way way down (like .01% of what they used to be) and then they are tuning it slightly as they get the AH to reflect what they imagine it should be.

Massive tweaks in numbers, from lots to effectively zero, on a live game is just a bad way to manage though. But that seems to be the present state of this game.

This is so patently stupid on their part since they didn’t nerf any other gathering prof’s rates.

This is seriously killing my desire to play the game.