Dungeons & Dragons

So who plays? I grew up on it and most of my guild have played it at one point or another and if you’ve never played, you’re missing out. D&D is what I often call the best game in the world. You’ll never know that until you experience it. D&D is the godfather of role playing games. Without it we probably wouldn’t all be sitting here right now.

2 Likes

No doubt! Without “The Hobbit” and D&D there would be no WoW. I remember D&D campaigns that would go on for the entire school year! Great times!

1 Like

I used to play it, but my group fell apart. Fun times, hopefully maybe this year I can get my group back together.

2 Likes

It would figure that a guy named Blackrazor would love the OP. :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a D&D game that I ran my senior year at high school, set in Ravenloft. We gamed any chance we could. It got so bad with us playing that we started playing before home room.

Let me know what happens. I might know something that you’ll be interested in. What’s a good way for me to reach you?

2 Likes

You can send me mail or whatever, I’d send my discord but I do not want to send it publically and possibly get spam.

Oh I do get that. I’ll make a Horde character to send you a letter in game. I wish that they would add private messaging to the forums.

Yeah, I agree.

THAC0 is the only way to play. lots of good memories!

3.5/Pathfinder junkie. Too bad they both were turned into the ultimate min/max editions

2 Likes