Dungeon Idea; Mayla and Baine's Wedding!

Champions,

You are cordially invited to Mayla’s and Baine’s Wedding, which will be held at Thunderbluff.

But be warned! Rumours of uninvited guests had been spread around. Some think the wedding will be interrupted by an invasion of Quillboars, Centaurs, Harpies and even Murlocs. These rumours are not true… And Don’t listen to Kiro. He is just paranoid. I know security, and I have put the best Goblin Mechs to guard the wedding. The BEST! These mechs would not totally be taken control by outsiders!

And more good news: Manastorms has planned to bake the perfect wedding cake for the newlyweds. They vehemently claimed it would be made from the most secretive ingredients collected from the far reaches of Azeroth, the Outlands and even from the Shadowlands. This is definitely a great idea and nothing bad will ever happen, and the cake would totally NOT turned into an elemental that is destined for destruction.

Finally, meet the new wedding officiator. They said that Stormsong had a business to attend to, so the new wedding officiator said the chief of Stormsong himself chose them. But something seems off about them. Oh, well, we are probably just paranoid about it. I mean, just because Stormsong was once a Grimtotem and always got threatening mails from his former clan doesn’t mean the problem takes centre stage on this beautiful day.

So, champion, do come to the wedding and RVSP in 24 hours.

XoXo

The wedding planner: Monte Gazlowe, leader of the Bilgewater Cartel AND the Greasemonkey; expert town builder and architect; ad-hoc wedding planner extraordinaire.

P/S Don’t listen to Kiro and his goons; everything will be fine. Kiro is worrying about nothing!

16 Likes

This should be someone else’s wedding.

Menu; Vegan!

2 Likes

No thanks. The less screen time baine gets the better.

4 Likes

Howdareyou.gif

A Tauren themed dungeon or raid is long over due.

1 Like

How dare me? How dare you, Sir/Ma’am!

I really dont want an inter-faction wedding.

Mayla deserves better. Someone from the Horde.

4 Likes

Why am I getting Mario RPG flashbacks here?

3 Likes

alright, im not goin then…
/grabs chili pot n walks away

1 Like

pls take baine to alliance permanently no one here wants him lol

1 Like

Hey, tauren got a raid boss and a dungeon boss this xpac. It makes up for not having anything since DragonSoul.

We never even got to see Lor’themar and Thalyssra’s wedding.

2 Likes

what makes you think we want him?!

1 Like

this thread gives me nobody likes milhouse scene vibes.

Agreed, bestie!

1 Like

We need a proper one with Tauren architecture, NPCs and lore to be the main theme of it. We didn’t get any Highmountain Theme dungeons in Highmountain in Legion.

If anything it might save his life, given the tendency for Horde leaders to end up dead or inspiring a revolution.

That neverending Thrall’s wedding questline from Cata was bad enough.

1 Like

Haha. I remember it was even a laughing stock at the time. Especially the quest where you see the huge manifestations of his feelings and experiences, as though he’s some immensely complex character deserving of such a dramatic scene.

4 Likes