Dungeon Finder

It seems that you have formed an opinion that some of us disagree with. :slight_smile:

One reason for people to build relationships with and participate in guilds is to promote and cultivate longer-term grouping with others who are like-minded, at similar levels, and share similar play times/schedules.

Indeed, for this very reason, people often suggest finding a leveling guild to anyone who complains about mage boosts, and/or difficulty of finding groups for dungeons and/or quests.

Yet, you are championing a Retail feature. Indeed one that is relatively about as Retail as any feature possible.

Enjoy :heart:

Dungeon finder is not going to be in classic. I mean, blizzard is not that stupid to alienate majority of population and implement it. It’s stupid.

There will be quite a backlash.

I’m aware of this; however, Blizzard intentionally broke this functionality in Classic because folks complained that it would become required. Downvote out of ignorance? Yep, sound about right!

Naw, man, Puggle still works just as fine for me. Not sure what you’re on about.

LMAO don’t flatter yourself.

nah bro were just not going to feed into your convoluted psyop corporate shadow government BS. keep your opinions to yourself, nobody wants them.

1 Like

See link above…

Yeah, I “get” what it says. Clearly you aren’t even bothering to use it, else you’d see I’m not the one blowing hot air out. They were talking about anything that automates the process. That does not mean what you think it means. :clap: :clap: :clap:

you linked blizzards response from like back in august of 2019 about how they had to restrict functionality of an addon that allowed people to form groups via an addon that defeated the purpose of classic wow.

not only do you refuse to debate this logically, but you are simply tossing nothing at me and claiming it is something. go make a thread about premades or something if you want to waste peoples time.

1 Like

LOL seriously, if ya wanna come at people w/an attitude like that, at least have 1 leg to stand on.
Say it slowly now… Puh-gg-le. < Tosses a link about ClassicLFG >, which is a different animal. My sides.

How the old addons used to work was they would use internal communication systems to advertise groups to folks using the addon. It provided functionality very similar to the retail version for advertising and joining groups only. Nothing was automated, it just connected players.

This was broken around the time of that post, meaning all ClassicLFG could do was scrape the chat and it did a poor job. Groups were often listed redundantly depending on who advertised, or were quite often stale. I actually still have it installed because I just never bothered to remove it. Upon checking it, there’s nothing there. Nobody uses it anymore.

If there’s another one, Puggle, I’ll check it out. I’d be surprised if it managed to find a way to work around it. What I do find interesting, though, is that you’re against this functionality in Classic, but also use this functionality? I mean, cool, but if your objective is just to troll and watch the world burn, I suppose we’ve reached the end of our discussion :slight_smile:

Nope, screw dungeon finder. Let people spam and force them to interact with eachother. People aren’t doing the dungeons rn because everyone is 60, catch up.

Dungeon finder is the start of a rocky road. MMOs these days dont need a word to be said when playing

2 Likes

I mean, I stated that Blizzard intentionally broke LFG addons at the start of classic and you accused me of spouting conspiracy, so I provided you the link where Blizzard said they were doing exactly that.

So… anyway…

1 Like

Dungeon finder is a cross-realm tool, and it will make it easier to find dungeon.

im not saying youre claim that blizzard broke lfg addons was a conspiracy, your convoluted psyop shadow government left wing millenial corrupted mindset is such that you think your opinion is important. it isnt, get it out of here, dont come back until you dont want to change anything about classic.

No. This is trolling. Point out where I even said I stand on this issue. Go ahead. I’ll wait. Calling you out for putting out misinformation repeatedly w/an attitude isn’t trolling. Hate to break it to ya.

And yeah, I actually played Vanilla, I get exactly how they work but thanks for the little tutorial. Clearly you weren’t on the up & up of all the changes ClassicLFG made by the nucoders, but that’s cool. Yes, Puggle, pretty much the main thing any actual Vanilla player used, works just fine. As I said numerous times now.

LOL.

Do you even know what the f does interaction means? If you did know, you would understand how group finder does not, in any shape or form, kill “social interaction”.

So, yes we clearly don’t want crossrealm.

Who the f is “we”?

Me and some others in this topic and probably some others who doesn’t even know this topic exist and probably all the players who were against a simple LFG addons which was bad but less worse than a crossrealm LFG.

Don’t thank me for the explanaition, it’s free.

1 Like