Dungeon Finder

Kromcrush alliance has been doomed and the ratio keeps dropping between alliance and horde. At the moment its roughly 30/70, the griefing for wpvp keeps happening and the major guilds have transferred off this week leaving a giant void in being able to create dungeon groups.

It would be amazing to get the dungeon finder/cross realm capability added, while it was not a TBC addition it would solve some of the problems since we know free transfers like in P3 vanilla seem to be null and void.

This is 100% a no from me. We don’t need a automatic group finding/teleport system to This game. Summoning stones ganking isn’t a new concept. It happened all the time back in the day. Like… all the time… it added to the experience and often lead to some amazing pvp encounters back in the day. Lfg literally destroyed so many aspects of this game. Half the part of running a dungeon was getting your party to said dungeons.

If you don’t like wpvp/ganking a PvP server is not for you. You have a solution to this problem and lfg isn’t it. It’s called go to a PvE server.

1 Like

No.
Same reasons listed as others.

1 Like

They should just merge smaller servers imo.

2 Likes

Server transfer is $25.

Lvl 58 boost is $40.

Your choice.

The Dungeon Finder tool is Lazy and makes players less connected. In our realm the first week or so of Outland was awkward with many players not sure what to do. Now we have reverted to how players behaved in TBC in 2007. This has been an amazing difference and the fulfillment is better.

Also this does help stretch content out on a game that many can consume in just a few weeks with retail advancements.

I did not say summoning stone griefing, its lack of alliance in general that you take hours to find a group for 1 dungeon run

You think a boost is going to fix anything? Most people have a tank, healer and a dps char if not multiple. It’s a server issue of population thats fastly decreasing

Yes.

Doomsayers kill their own server’s its a self fulfilling prophesy.

The grass is not greener either, they will not find happiness.

How else does one take this when talking about dungeons? (Summoning stone ganking)

Also, again… we don’t need a dungeon finder. TBC had an actually lfg system. It didn’t automatically group you. It was bulletin board system where other players on your server could see what you were look to group for, and then whisper you about it. Current retail LFG system dramatically enhanced what was in TBC.

Classic tbc doesn’t have this feature. Even though it was a “classic” feature.

I dont think people really connect without the dungeon finder tool. Most of the dungeons I’ve done on classic nobody said anything in group chat beside “ty for group”

I think the bulk of people who dont like the dungeon finder have a guild or group of friends that helps them. They dont have to sit next to the entrance of a dungeon spamming “lf tank/healer for 30 minutes”. Then when you find a group they all disband as soon as the dungeon is completed.

Wait for wotlk

No they don’t

end off the day blizz just want you to fork out money to transfer server. your addicted you want to play but can’t and lazy to level so you either fork out money to transfer or boost your char on new realm. But if the new realm fail again then you will need to fork out money to either transfer or boost a new char on new realm. the vicious cycle.

A better solution would have been merges or transfers to low pop factions.

1 Like

There is no connection with the dungeon finder tool. They might as well just add NPCs a player can queue with and be done with it.

Then you’re also not talking in a group. Why are you waiting for others? Every group I’ve formed has had conversations while we wait for a tank/healer and I do spam the channel as my guild is just a bunch friends wanting to experience the expansions we hadn’t played with together.

Can’t just wait for something to happen if you want it to happen. You’re bringing the retail mentality to classic and you along with many other players need to change that or you’re not going to start enjoying classic until it is just retail again.

I dont care if people connect or not. Spamming in LFG and whispering everyone on the server is not a good way to find a group.

They should add a way to post your group and people could request to join. Like the new LFG system. Except to access the page you would have to be at the summoning stone for the dungeon(s) or the adventure boards that are in the major cities. It could still be server wide so you only connect with people on your server.

Why not just play retail then?

Imagine calling yourself “a major guild” of the server and transferring away because you were being bullied by the opposite faction lmfao

1 Like