Dungeon and Raid Tuning -- February 9

I don’t see why LFR, Normal and heroic CN needed a nerfed. Mythic could used some nerfs.

1 Like

Cool, cool. So, Legion scaling fixed when? Never?

7 Likes

People arent getting geared enough to clear stuff because of the loot drops… nerf encounters instead of increasing gear drops?

Like… i just… you know what nevermind. Wow.

12 Likes

Collapsing participation metrics, probably. Like in Cataclysm.

10 Likes

Thank god. Hakkar was so hard for no reason on tyrannical weeks. These dungeons are still overtuned.

1 Like

DoS didnt really need a timer upgrade. It just needed a portal after you kill the bosses that bring you back to the inner ring so you don’t have to run all the way back. That alone takes 2-3 minutes, and a skippable RP section would be nice.

1 Like

This change is a non-factor.

People hate the fight because the intermissions blow.

Pretty sure one of the tiers they just made it xrealm without the hall of fame filled.

easier to just extend the timer, that’s one database entry vs actually having to change things in game.

1 Like

I feel like this’ll be interesting to see with Tyrannical’s recent nerfs added on, but I also don’t feel like this’ll make Tyrannical weeks very desirable. Executor Tarvold in Sanguine Depths is still an enormous outlier even after his recent set of nerfs and Ingra Maloch is still another egregious example of a boss that is made extremely unreasonable by Tyrannical.

1 Like

dude every boss in this xpac is cancer. Theyre trying to outdo themselves on how annoying the mobs and bosses are every xpac and some of these mobs and bosses do WAY too much damage. I can’t believe im saying this but I miss season 4 BFA Mythic+

3 Likes

Season 4 was one of the best M+ seasons ever.

I don’t think this season is bad but some stuff is just very overtuned.

That’s cool that we’re making some parts of mythic+ easier, but it’s still a problem that tanks are so far apart in terms of usefulness. Kiting being the only answer to nearly every mob still has really made keys more frustrating than fun for anyone but vengeance demon hunters. Either tanks need a buff or some of the stacking debuffs and melee hits need to be tuned down a bit further.

1 Like

The camera boss in SoA needs a huge nerf. Always blocking my vision with a tree or angel wing.

7 Likes

No Joke. Bring back Conquest Badges. The bosses drop gear on RNG…thats fine, but the times we dont get gear let us save up for something to make the grind worth it. I have gone 2 weeks without a single upgrade. making me sad.

1 Like

Now fix the scaling for old dungeons and raids.

like i mean… i guess this means everyone can get thier 2-5 anima tokens a bit easier? /smile.

this is the second wave of nerfs to this content i believe, I wonder what the metrics are thats causing ongoing nerfs to content difficulty

1 Like

uhh spriggans… the most awful mob design in the history of this game. The little jerks teleporting behind you every 10 seconds leaving a massive dot. get 2 or more of those on a leveling mage and your dead

1 Like

The giant pull outside of Hakkar needs to be changed.

“Hey guys. Here’s a bunch of nerfs that don’t really matter that much… aaaaaanyway denathrius is still completely bugged after he dies. Have fun falling and dying over and over and over again trying to get back to his corpse to loot him!”