Dungeon and Raid Tuning and Updates This Week

Necrotic Waste should be a lot easier… but when will they fix blizzard not casting correctly on the upper floor?

1 Like

Yep. Why can’t we get some communication on legacy content scaling? Specifically legion.

13 Likes

Yea I was hoping to see that in the post but alas nothing.

3 Likes

I’d just go ahead and remove whoever thought of that idea from the encounter design team entirely. Raid bosses don’t need dispel protection (on top of crazy damage that persists regardless)! That’s completely insane.

2 Likes

And no change to the other side.

All it really needs is all the trash mobs % increased by .25% to make the dungeon enjoyable to run and not a grindfest to make percentage.

Or at least a portal to return you to the wing entryway instead of having to slog all the way back wasting time and killing nothing.

12 Likes

This is absolutely a good start. What we now need are M+ focused class balancing changes. As well as increased maximum item level from M+ end of dungeon chests. Much less and my sub will lapse tbh.

7 Likes

Absolutely! M+ needs to have its own balance team - totally independent of raids or PvP or at least able to make their own adjustments for M+, particularly in the areas of tanking, utility, and burst/AoE damage options.

No. Stop absolutely destroying 16 year old specs in the name of ONE game mode. STOP

20 Likes

They’re doing their best to keep the last good tier set models on lockdown.

5 Likes

I guess no shadowmeld skips for pride . :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Most of these M+ changes feel like they’re targeted at things people whine about, rather than being the targets of the overall most out of tune stuff.

The SD changes were good though. I also wonder if this means skipping the necro pack before Amarth in NW isn’t worthwhile anymore, since the Frostbolt Volleys should be much more manageable with both reduced damage and increased cast time.

1 Like

I’d be hard pressed to find a single spec that is still exactly same from even 5 years ago.

Buffs/nerfs for a popular PvE feature in the game absolutely makes sense.

4 Likes

Fix mistweavers.

3 Likes

I mean, cool. But M+ is kinda meaningless to run without substantial changes to gear drops. You still have leavers in every other pug group, and there’s nothing that punishes them for ruining a key?

3 Likes

feelsgoodman

This is fabulous, could you please nerf Mythic Legion raids too?

10 Likes

Unnnnfff goood I’m tingling just knowing I got KSM before this nerf. Meaning I am a good player and everyone who gets it after the nerf can never size up
Mmmm o-oh I’m… IM GON-AAHHH IM TYPHOOOOONIIIIING

2 Likes

you rly think M+ is a popular esport lol it barely peaks at 20k viewers on twitch

1 Like

“People cant interupt a cast on one target? Welp, nerf it.”

Stupid.

What? You stop trying to have three classes dominate m+ in the name of such an outdated game mode that is raiding.

3 Likes