Dunemaul Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Dunemaul (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

My shaman was Khail and my guild was Empire Of Felucca. I am trying to find a friend of mine named Todd, his character was a priest named Nostromos
Also looking for ingus and beetleguice

Looking for Onibatsu / BlakOgre Clan!!

8 Likes

My character’s name was Mahika, Fire Mage Troll. I started playing just 6 months before The Burning Crusade. I was in The Haze where I met my husband :slight_smile: still together but not playing anymore.

2 Likes

Character names Khalikus/Archaeon/Windfuhrer/Assur/Khalakus. Also used to be part of The Haze/Hordiance (and later The Establishment). Would love to play with any old dunemaulers again.

Maybe when blizzard releases the classic realm names later this week we should coordinate and pick a server to be Dunemaul 2.0

(Hi Mahika!)

Haysup, UD / belf rogue.

Did duels outside ORG and Arena. :heart:

1 Like

Vashiva Troll Shaman and Attog Orc Warlock. Was in Borderline I think it was during Vanilla then I quit for a few years and was in The Establishment as Attog and Vashiv my blood elf Paladin.

Unbeliever Tauren Shaman from Malevolency (yea i know they were in BC) . also Diem from the 19 twink guild I R NOOB. looking for anyone from the old days, anyone from Malev or I R NOOB

Good to see some people from Oni and The Establishment still around.

Shecky from Siege. Looking for Caileb or other Siegers.

3 Likes

Hey im looking for anyone from acquisition guild thats going to be playing. troll mage named Gulaya and my cousin troll mage Wammy are looking old players

used to play on a mage a loc and healer ronjeremy holy fire and marrowent i can’t remember my guilds name but one of coolest folks was rorg

1 Like

Whisla - Orc warlock,
I honestly cant remember my original guild
Lots of people Id like to reconnect with Frapa where be you?

Blood elf priest DATPRIEST. looking for Jawoosh?

started a troll warrior on Dunemaul (can’t remember its name that it used to be) with a bunch of guildies from FFXI, where you guys at? Later in BC I was a Shaman named Aweshocked in Deepz.

1 Like

Yrael (the deviate Fishmonger) aka Colton here.

Tauren Hunter. I forget what my guild was but I was around in Vanilla. Did a lot of PvP and Raids like MC and ZG.

I ran 19 twinks. Priest named Gabeyrael and my wife was a hunter named named Ranna

1 Like

Hitstick here! Was in Imminent Rise, and the Establishment during Vanilla. I also played with Acquisitions during burning crusade!

2 Likes

The name Rorg sounds familiar. I can’t remember if he was in Hounds of Rexxar or not but that was my guild then.

Ak the hack at your service.

Also Onibatsu Clan/Siege what it is?

Who were you in oni?