Duke Hydraxis quests?

im trying to get the thunderfury just for collection. i found 1 of the bindings of the windseeker. i found out that you need some water this guy gives you to summon Ragnaros so you can get (essence of the firelord) from him. Duke Hydraxis is suppose to let you buy this once you complete some quests i think. Do you have to be honored with his faction to be able to do his quests?, when i found him i wasn’t able to interact with him.

Unless you’re playing Classic, that’s outdated. Ragnaros is in MC just waiting to be killed, no special attunement needed.

Is there some special way to enter the raid then? because I have been running that raid for over a month and he is not in the middle and one of the bosses isnt there either. The boss you need the water to summon.
And classic is the version that you can only reach level 60 right? I’m using a 120 panda warrior

I wonder if you’re missing a boss somewhere. Majordomo won’t spawn until all of the other bosses have been killed. Once you kill him, he’ll be at Ragnaros to summon him. (You just need to talk to him.)

Here’s a list of all the bosses that need to die for Majordomo to be availalbe:

• Lucifron
  • Magmadar
  • Gehennas
  • Garr
  • Baron Geddon
  • Shazzrah
  • Sulfuron Harbinger
  • Golemagg the Incinerator

In retail (where you can level to 120) the flames that need to be put out extinguish automatically once the corresponding boss(es) have been killed. No need for the special water.

I went on with my hunter and changed it from normal 10 to 25 heroic and they both showed up in that. I dont know if it’s the 25 or the heroic but it worked then