Duel/Bomb interaction

Starting to feel like Cata where prep brought back bomb. If you have to trinket bomb, you die in duel or vice versa. Man this sucks. You’re almost 100% beholden to the ability of the rogue or your healer.

2 Likes

Remove Duel. Buff Outlaw.

Please.

I’m tired of paying for the sins of Shadowdust leggo.

3 Likes

Just make it reduce the damage of the Rogue. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

So then they’ll just duel the healer.

2 Likes

Yeah then the casuals can still use it to gank low levels and people who just lost duels in front of Durotar. Everyone wins!

1 Like

Yeah, or defensively to peel enemy cds. The point is that it’d eliminate it as a cheese kill option.

meaningfully better outcome

if my partner could still throw peels at a rogue while i’m dueled i wouldn’t hate duel

1 Like

Just start putting poison in vapes and monster energy drinks, the problem will work itself out.

7 Likes

you can though. not sure if it’s a bug or working as intended but AOE abilities currently work through the duel at least a large amount of the time. I’ve seen shaman root totems, AOE fears, paladin disorient, hunter traps and aOE healing all make it into the dome on a regular basis. Even used midway through the duel, so it clearly wasn’t a latency issue

i said peels, not only peels that don’t require targeting the rogue. cmon now

1 Like

They’ve already got plenty of that.

1 Like

Hah, no, that won’t work on me. I’m fueled by sweet tea and Dr. Pepper!

1 Like

You’re a rare breed, my friend.

1 Like

How do you embed a picture i keep trying and i fails like what am i doin wrong

Sounds Texan

Imo they just need to make it so duel / bomb is a choice. And rogues get 1.

1 Like

And make it so you can trinket duel to get out of it

South Carolina, actually. It’s a southern thing (At least the sweet tea is).

North Carolina is infinitely better than south Carolina

1 Like

I agree. Very pretty state.

What do we have? Plantations, battlefields, Fort Sumter, and suburban sprawl. That’s about it.