#DualSpec No not giving up

It’s almost here anyway rofl. You guys been crying for 2 years. It’ll prolly be out in 8 months with WOTLK prepatch. Just wait.

1 Like

You’re delusional, these are changes. You could buy pvp gear with pve tokens in sunwell. This is a change to player power, you are the essence of copium.

Please though, keep telling us how these changes are not changes. Please keep trying to explain how any changes are not really changes. You have lost this argument repeatedly but still make it exactly the same way. Do you know what the definition of insanity is?

Literally a blue post 11 hours ago.

If anyone continues to say Blizzard doesn’t care about authenticity, you’re in your own reality, and objectively incorrect.

3 Likes

Accidently hit delete instead of edit key… glad they have a way to recover it now lol.

But my point still stands.

These are changes to how and or when they became available.

But not changes to the design goal intention.

It was added as a catchup mechanic.

It’s still a catchup mechanic.

I was so very hoping you would post this so I could post the following:

That said, we hear your frustrations with the current rate of PvP reward acquisition and think there are ample reasons to justify a #change.

Literally the next sentence, you show how you only read what you want and ignore the rest of the story. This is what is referred to as ‘misleading.’

Man, how does it feel to get owned so hard and immediately?

1 Like

Except what we have been saying isn’t that they won’t make changes.

It’s that changes made are weighed against authenticity and the design goal intentions of og tbc.

Oh hey, just wondering. Do you remember when Patrick Dawson said this ol’ thang:

where we actually started to allow ourselves to make some changes that were in the best interests of the players that will continue to develop alongside the community.

And you were like, naw

and then they were like

a bunch of changes

and you were like naw that doesn’t count

and then they were like

we want to be as authentic as we can, but we listened to the community and justify some more changes

and you were like, naw those aren’t real changes, even though they actually use the hashtag #change.

You are so very obviously trolling, I am going back to ignoring you again, in the meanwhile I’m basking in my victory, having once again pulled back the curtain to reveal you’re a fraud.

The best part is - I don’t care about the subject, I just enjoy calling out trolls, brings me joy.

You need to have reading comprehension to be able to accurately determine someone’s character.

Something you seem to lack.

I never once said authenticity is the only thing they use when deciding to make a change or not.

It is a weighing factor though.

So you are either outright trolling, or you need to learn basic reading comprehension skills.

And seeing as you rely on insults for your “arguments”…

1 Like

You fraudulently claim that the game is a faithful recreation of the original TBC, and use ghostcrawlers comments from 2007 about dual spec to counter the 2021 lead developer (Patrick Dawson’s) comments about ongoing changes. You say this authoritatively, which is a counter to fact, which is fraud. Here is the definition of a fraud:

a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

You are deceiving others by unjustifiably claiming qualities, of knowing what the intentions and plans are of the developers. Each time they make a change, it proves you more fraudulent as any sort of authority, judge of opinions of developers past or present.

If the truth hurts, I’m sorry. Sometimes being called out can feel insulting. How do you think your baseless arguments feel to everyone that you reply to?

Also considering these changes are focused on being a catchup mechanic, something blizzard already did on og tbc… they are still respecting the origional design intentions. They added pvp catch up mechanics in sunwell. So we know they were OK with catch up mechanics to some degree. They also had zul Aman as a pve catch up mechanic.

Catch up mechanics were part of tbc design intention goals. We have proof of that.

We also have proof dual spec went against the design intention goals.

So ya, this change still doesn’t “prove” dual spec is even being considered to be added. It actually highlights that they are in fact respecting the origional design intention goals still.

My argument has NEVER been nochanges

It’s that design goal intentions should be respected and considered for any possible changes made (and so far seem to be being considered by blizzard)

Your own words back at you. Stop trying to pass my argument as something it isn’t because your intentional misinterpretation and misrepetation of my argument doesn’t help your agenda.

1 Like

The fact that you’re reaching to every extreme and reaching so hard while denying facts shows how weak your standing is. Total copium.

Did they do it on their own or with player feedback? I’m almost certain (no I’m 100% certain but I’m trying to be sarcastic, in case you couldn’t tell) that they specifically said they heard the community outcry and made a #change. They explicitly use the hashtag #change.

Are you suggesting then, that Blizzard doesn’t know the difference between #changes and #nochanges?

If that’s the case, who gets to determine what a change is, and isn’t? Is it you then?

What do you think my stated agenda is?

Player feedback was one of the weights used to make the decision they made, but not the only weighing factor. Authenticity and og design goal intentions were another factor weighed into the decision.

The change isn’t 100% authentic that is true, but it does stay withing the design goal intentions of og tbc as catch up systems were used for both pvp and pve in tbc.

You are trying to paint things as an absolute then claim I am wrong. That’s not how it works. I never claimed there would be no changes, I claimed changes made are made within a consideration of authenticity and design goal intentions.

You either fail to see this or are chosing to ignore it. And considering you are insulting and trying to make a “gotcha” moment out of this, it’s clear you are just trolling.

1 Like

This is just proof you are trolling, the argument I (and others) are using against dual spec has never been nochanges.

At this point? Your just a troll looking for a “gotcha” moment.

I’m not sure how anybody can read that blizz post about increasing honor and not understand that the exact same reasoning could apply to dual spec.

Blizz - “blah blah blah, we are committed to authenticity….but we have listened to community feedback and are making the following changes”

If the argument against dual spec is solely that blizz won’t add it because they are committed to authenticity, this recent blue post about honor gains completely invalidates your argument.

If the argument is dual spec won’t be added because it would be bad for the game because of reason x, y, or z, then this doesn’t really change anything.

The fact that we have, as far back as months ago, admitted to thinking that things like an “arena spec” would be fine, should be a pretty clear indicator that changes that are aimed heavily at improving the PvP experience (reward rate, participation, etc) are not really in the realm of our main concern with dual spec.

Nothing about this PvP change contradicts our position on dual spec.

The only one huffing copium is you, as you desperately try to turn this moment in to an “a-HA!” moment even though it’s perfectly consistent with what we’ve explained we’d be OK with anyway.

In fact, this situation clearly shows how we are not “no changes”, because you won’t see us crusading against it.

You say this as the guy who literally points to 2007 posts using them as ‘definitive evidence’ that something will not change. I’m glad your window has been moving slowly from faithful recreation, then design goal intentions, to acceptance of ongoing changes and potential future ones.

It sounds like changes are on the table, and will continue to be. I asked it before and you didn’t answer:

At what point would you suggest that TBCC is no longer a faithful recreation? Is there any limit to you, or are you suggesting that as long as blizzard makes the change, that it’s still a faithful recreation? Do you see how you can’t hold both positions, and that every single time they make a change you have a reason for why it’s still a faithful recreation?

What’s your limit? This is why I call you a fraud, because you most definitely hold the faithful recreation position, but when pressured you cave to changes and cope with them all while maintaining that there will be no more changes, should be no more changes (which breaks the faithful recreation every time there is a change).

You got got, I’m sorry.

1 Like

Corpseknife and others have literally said nochanges hundreds of times. Whose responses do you read?

1 Like