Dual wield shockadin - please!

Continuing the discussion from Season of Discovery Information and News:

paladin dual wield when?!?!?!?!

1 Like

No, take that idea out of Your mind.

Just rr to rogue o Warrior, let ret a 2h spec.

I was going to play shaman but they said that 2h shaman was not going to get supported in sod and that was the reason of picking paladin as Main. Not everyone wants to play dual weapons and Right now i don’t like the soM fast weapon meta, it’s Bad por paladin.

I never said for ret. I’ve suggested a chest rune that would make it not ideal for ret, but very attractive for holy shockadin. lots of classes got tons of reworks. don’t be mad because you decided the game should be the way you expect. Warrior def getting the shaft as well.

attack speed meta is good for holy/shockadin. I agree that it goes against ret.

Allow Paladins to dual-wield shields.

1 Like

if i can bash with both of em I’m on board. I just want the swings with low melee crit chance to actually be effective with AoW… and not force martyrdom when I have no attack power scaling

I don’t see a problem allowing paladins to dual-wield. This is a testing season anyway. However, Classic players would rather light the game on fire than allow such abominations to exist.

1 Like

my sentiments exactly. Pally are the only melee class with no dual wield option… and I think it would synergize with shockadin in just the right way to be super fun/rich rotation.

these crybabies can go play era… it exists if they don’t want change.

Sigh, if only. Dual wield paladin has been a fantasy of mine for a long time.

1 Like

we need the pink community to come together and agree that we’re a melee too and swinging two 1hers should not be out of the question in this unprecedented iteration of the game.

1 Like

I mean scarlet crusade has dual wielding zealots, why can’t we smack people twice with the light?

Vindicator / Zealot / Crusader some names i’ve been tableing for the dw-spell power- shockadin dream!

1 Like