Dual Wield 1h fury

Can we please have the option back for shadowlands? Monks are having it, so why can’t we? ;-;

5 Likes

Easiest option is just opening up transmog to it.

7 Likes

Wow, you know, what a fantastic idea. I can’t believe nobody’s ever made a thread like this before.

6 Likes

The main thing I see with 1h fury is that it would need to be tweaked to be the same dmg as 2h dw. It was originally a talent and became the baseline. The issue would be that most players would go with whatever spec would do more dps and the other version wouldnt have much use since both specs are dps with the same rotation. 2H was more burst and harder hitting while 1h was constant with speed. I would say open up transmog to allow double 1h as that would satisfy most as its the transmog people usually want.

Bruh why do you keep necroing threads?

He is literally going through the forum methodically and posting on every single thread to repeat the same two or three overused talking points. It’s getting ridiculous.

ummm this was under warrior threads as hot topics sooooooooooo…???

less than 7 threads for warrior on forums. I wouldnt call 1 week old as Necro but I guess im an old forum user where this isnt considered old. Kids these days have no attention span but I get it why talk about posts that already have answers when I can create a new one on the same topic where the same people can post the same points again :slight_smile: amirite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The dude necroed the geti thread to simply rehash what everyone else said, kinda pepega

2 Likes

I know dude! We taking bets on what he necros next? My money is on a thread about benthic gear.

Fully agree

I might as well just mail you the gold now.

1 Like