Dual Spec.. please?

Yes, after they made tanking idiot proof, gives rare mount rewards, exc. And they are still 20+ minute ques.

You can’t make a single reply without throwing an attempt to insult someone can you?

No I don’t work at a store, I work for DHS. Also improvements to productivity can be made that increase hazardous risks, and those are the improvements that businesses tend to avoid.

It’s a risk vs reward equation. You can increase productivity by removing standards for products to be considered “bad” and ship out the bad products as well. Productivity improved, but quality went down. Those are bad changes.

I’m familiar. I love Ghostcrawler as much as the next person.

But, in this instance, he was very, very wrong.

And that was still just his opinion. And he doesn’t work for Blizzard anymore, by the way. And part of the reason Retail is the way it is can be associated with Ghostcrawler’s influence.

Sad, yes, but very true.

And by the way, if you’re intent on bringing up Ghostcrawler in this context, then maybe do a little research on how he wanted to implement Dual Spec in TBC.

Just saying, if you want to bring Mr. Street to bear as if his word is somehow objective to this entire conversation, then maybe you should read what he says about his desire to have implemented Dual Spec in TBC.

No. It was implemented in Wrath, but Street stated he wanted it in TBC.

Nice try, though. Several folks have already pointed this out.

You’re wrong and you hate it. I know, it stings. But you got nothing. The fact that you’re even trying to respond to me now after all these attempts to write me off is just hilarious in retrospect.

So now you admit the changes were successful. On my server a dps getting a group in less than an hour is a success.

As a janitor?

After over a dozen changes many of them designed to make tanking free, no new gear, idiot proof, exc. Yes it eventually helped. But dual spec is not what lowered the que times to 20 minutes. Que times were still 1 hour plus in cata, dual spec came in wrath, so that in itself is evidence of it not helping to a noticeable degree.

And again with the insults, no I’m not a janitor, just know I help keep bad people from doing bad things.

I didn’t play Cata but they were usually less than an hour in Wrath. My experience is that dual spec and the lfd were the main cause of lower queue times

I’ve explained exactly why I think you’re bullshting and you think I’m going to trust anything you say? I’m sure you have so many friends there that you’re constantly getting invites to lunch. Of course if you can’t make it they have to eat alone. I’m just making guesses based on the education level I estimate from your posts. Hopefully some one at what ever organization you work for is educated enough to know the proper spelling of queue.

Don’t get baited into a forum vacation. If he’s typing, he’s lying. We both know that and there’s no reason to get agitated by it.

I’m sorry for using quick typing?

I use que because it gets the point across and takes less time to type.

I sometimes have to give very quick and to the point messages, abbreviations are not uncommon in my place of work.

Heck I have to remember more acronyms than I care to count for my job.

My work requires shortened words, it ends up in my daily life as well at this point.

You keep believing what you want to believe.

I’ve accepted that a few times a year I’m going to get a couple day suspension. When it happens I just wait it out.

If there is any change I can get behind it’s dual spec. Make it a gold sink even I don’t care. I’d would pay a decent amount happily for this even tho it before tbcs time.

1 Like

Dual spec removes a lot of a repeatable gold sink for a one time payment that would quickly have its cost outpaced by not having dual spec.

Let’s take the cost of regularly respecting for 50g a cost per. Let’s say someone respecs twice a week so 100g per week.

Now let’s say dual spec uses wrath cost of dual spec of 1000g.

That means after 10 weeks (not even the life span of phase 1 for tbcc) the person would have spent more gold respecting twice a week.

This is why claiming dual spec adds a gold sink is a joke at best. It removes the use of a gold sink that would be used by most players in its absence.

And respecing twice a week is not a lot of respecing.

It would save money for that person but many people who don’t pay the respec fee will buy dual spec. I never respec but would buy dual spec, for several alts too. I really hope you don’t work for DHS because you’re clearly not able to see the big picture.

1 Like

People respec a lot, your the one failing to see outside of how YOU play. As I have stated before my guild helps out healers and tanks afford their respec costs, people pvp as well.

Between people going with a raid spec and farm spec (aka respec twice a week, on raid night, and when farming), people that do pvp and pve, people who heal/tank/dps often, and people who change spec for raids and heroic dungeon diffences (more CC focused spec for reliable CC or interupts) exc. Respecing twice a week isn’t that uncommon for the player base. Heck I know people who respec 2+ times a day. The 2 a week is an average between the excessive respecers, and the never respecs players.

The average gold removed in the life cycle of the expansion will be less with dual spec.

You are the one failing to see the bigger picture.

You can claim that since you post on an unguilded retail alt, level 10 at that. People who do that want to hide their game identity from the forum so they are free to make sht up. I don’t believe anything in your post is true. If I talk about my server you know what server I’m talking about. If I talk about my guild you know what guild it is. If I talk about priests you know I have a level 66 priest. You can look at my gear and know I heal. /shrug I’m sure you’re still conning some people but not me.

What a surprise more insults.

It’s not my fault you can’t actually have a discussion so you turn to insults on every post.

If you want to start using logic instead of insults to back your opinions let me know.

Edit : Also nice edit, I have shown my tbcc hunter a few times upon request. But I don’t feel like giving you the answer, try looking at post history and finding it yourself. Doing some actual research on something might help you start using logic.

You literally created an alt and leveled it to the minimum required to post on the forums then stopped playing it and claim it’s not because you have something to hide. /shrug what ever. I guess some people here might believe that but I doubt many do.

Yes absolutely! Lets go!

I mean, I showed my tbcc main in this very thread. Your throwing insults because you have no actual argument to give.

Nor does it seem your willing to put any effort into researching anything.

You didn’t look at how dual spec effected que times for groups forming. You didn’t look at the dozen of other changes blizzard has made to try and make grouping faster for dps, you don’t appear to do any research at all, your basing your entire argument, or more accurately insults, off of your opinions that you pulled from your rear.

It’s a shame you appear unable to have a discussion without throwing insults.

There is no data, only one’s personal experience. I played Vanilla, BC, and wrath and with dual spec and the lfd queue times were faster. But if you think there is some data produce a link to it. Show the data the proves dual spec didn’t increase the number of tanks and healers. Provide a link that shows queue times didn’t decrease.

Yep history didn’t happen if I didn’t see it and you can’t prove it. Let’s try it again!!! /Sarcasm

It’s actually obvious why it’s a bad move.