Drustvar Flightpaths

I just bought the flightpath item from the 7th Legion Quartermaster and sent it to my alts. Now they have all the Drustvar flightpaths except Anyport.

I should have specified Alliance. The Horde has bias so we’re fine.

Best workaround I’ve found is just to (nearly) complete Drustvar. Stormsong has one or two as well.

No, not on my 5th and 6th alts.

1 Like

I’d have to double check again. I’ve only leveled one horde so far, and that was back when BFA launched.

There are four flight paths the map does not unlock for Alliance.

I didnt say it.

Hmmm. I haven’t had any problem there. Not sure why not then.

Did you do the questline? There are four that require the questline to be complete to be able to fly out of there.

I did the questline on this character. I did it on a couple of alts. Didn’t do it on others. Haven’t experienced any flight path issues in the zone.

corelain FP doesn’t unlock until you do the questline.
fallen haven FP Doesn’t unlock until you do the questline (this one isn’t such an issue since its early on).
and the town to the SW of the map doesn’t unlock until you do the questline.
2 of those are pretty late into the questline though.

1 Like

Each of the fp’s that need unlocking only takes a few minutes each to unlock. I do agree that they should be unlocked account wide one you have done them once.

You’re not being truthful or you have a bad memory. Those four that Matcauthon listed cannot be interacted with without doing the questline.

O.o

That… sounds really dumb. I had no idea this was a thing. Was it intentional to work so half-arsed?

1 Like

The pirate town takes a few minutes. Two of them are pretty damn far into the questline for that zone. I can’t remember how long the frozen town takes so I’ll take your word for it.

1 Like

Maybe my account is glitched. All I can say is that I don’t have this problem. That item was the first thing I bought when 8.1 came out. Supposedly it was broken and later fixed in a hotfix but it worked for me on day one and this is what I got.

They can fly to them, but there are no flight masters at 4 of them* to fly them out before you have done the necessary questlines.
To make it worse, the flight whistle takes you to them once you have used the map to unlock them, leaving you stranded.

To those who say, “just do the quests,” I’ve done them on 12 toons so far and just can’t find time to do them on my 13th and 14th. Too boring, too much hassle.

*Fallhaven, Falconhurst, Anyport and Watchman’s Rise.

1 Like

Yeah. I am saying that my characters can. Don’t ask me why because I guess it isn’t supposed to work. I guess I have to worry about getting banned for exploits every time I use the flight master’s whistle now.

I have no reason to fly my alts to these flightpaths. The only reason my alts go to Drustvar is if I want to do the Assault.

This. So much this.

Why give us an item that can unlock flight points on alts but they don’t unlock all the flight master’s so certain flight points are useless!

1 Like

Horde Voldun for Goldtusk inn and Nazmir for forlorn ruins