Druids aren't enjoying Hallow's End

Check out the 14:00 mark and tell me how that’s not a private server.

Patch 2.0 fixed it so Nogginfogger would break correctly. How is this druid using a Halloween costume (THAT’S ALREADY PATCHED TO BREAK ON SHAPESHIFTING), while SHAPESHIFTED?!?!?!

If its a true Vanilla video, the only thing that shouldn’t break on shapeshift, is… you can guess it…NOGGINFOGGER!!!

Stop referencing Private Servers, and stop linking them in the forums. It’s against ToS and you confuse the heck out of yourself.

Okay. I’m going to end this debate once and for all

Noggenfogger Elixir does not retain the skeleton model on a shapeshifted Druid

Boom.

We’re done here.

Shut up already

If you have friends that can get wands, have them cast it on you after you shift, then stay in the form.

So you just changed your stance from allowing Halloween costumes to Nogginfogger? Talk about a flip flop once someone realizes they’re very wrong.

Still think that video isn’t from a Pserver? You didn’t respond to that.

A blue post just refuted literally everything you’ve said this entire thread about noggenfogger. It also proves the linked video is in fact valid and from vanilla, as it was fixed in 2.0, as you also stated

And everything else you said you agree with (keeping the buff after shifting out)

how about we talk about that.

2 Likes

That post doesn’t do any of that? Can you link a specific phrase or sentence that lets me know the video you linked isn’t from a Pserver.

Are you arguing for them to fix Nogginfogger or to allow costumes? You’re jumping around and very sporadic in your ideas.

Noggenfogger could be fixed (it did mask shapeshifts)

Halloween costumes, shouldn’t be changed (always broke)

Got him.

Blizzard confirmed this is a known issue. So as far as the video, it’s completely irrelevant with that blue post. It has been confirmed as a bug

But obviously the video is from vanilla

Well you two are just a cute couple lol

Here’s the quote from the post

“Noggenfogger Elixir does not retain the skeleton model on a shapeshifted Druid”

Why is it only fixing Noggenfogger? Why isn’t it fixing all the other costumes? Oh wait, because they’re suppose to break, like they always have…(Again, odd how that video doesn’t follow this.)

They would say something like
“Halloween Costumes do not retain the costume model on a shapeshifted Druid”

But, that’s not a bug, that would be a change.

So now, the only shred of defense you can latch on to is that the video linked is from a private server. Blizzard themselves directly confirmed the video as valid, whether it’s from a private server or not

So now your entire argument is no longer about the post, but about whether or not Mewmew Final is a private server video.

It’s irrelevant.

Sure man, it’s a private server video. I don’t want your brain to explode

1 Like

Stop lying. Blizzard did not confirm Mewmewfinals video is not a pserver video. It’s not authentic, it’s not to be referenced, stop living in a fantasy.

Noggenfogger should be changed, sure. Your post is about Hallows End, not Noggenfogger.

Yes, the video is completely irrelevant. I can find videos of people macro killing Baron thousands of times for a drop, but I’m not going to reference that for any changes.

Hey bro guess what

Blizzard says this private server video is accurate.

Lmfao

That’s not a private server video. You do know I’m talking about the video around the 5th post, and not something you’re reaching for?

Are you guys arguing for Noggenfogger or Hallows End stuff? You jump around more then a resto druid raid healing.

Wait now you’re saying Stormx’s videos aren’t from a private server?

Holy crap dude you are an idiot lmfao

No they don’t look like it. Mewmewfinals video, the video that OP claimed was the way things were and should be, is a private server.

Now now, I know you’re confused but no need to call people names. It’s hard for you to follow discussions huh? You’ll get it eventually!

I’m almost 100% certain that Druid shape shifting always broke the holiday costumes as I seem to recall it being a pretty big deal for the Druid community once that stopped being the case. I can’t remember when that happened, I want to say it was some time after WotLK, but I’m pretty sure prior to that it was just one of those sucky things the class had to deal with.

As far as the Noggenfogger thing, if it isn’t acting as it should be for the Vanilla time period then that needs to be fixed, whichever way is correct. However, how Noggenfogger functioned has no bearing on whether the holiday stuff should function the same way if it did breaking it ( and I’m like 99.9% sure it did ).

1 Like

This is the only thing that I could potentially get behind, since thats the way things were.

Still didn’t answer if you think the Mewmewfinal is a private server video. The video op referenced.

No Changes means that the flaws in the original game no matter how small in regards to impact on core gameplay go unchanged. Sorry you’re out of luck. It also might make you a lame player according to some opinions (not mine)

heres a clearly not-pserver video if you want some evidence
#bringbackskelecats

1 Like

This hasn’t affected me at all. I’ve always felt costumes were lame. If someone were to wand me, I’d likely click it off.

To everyone claiming that this wasn’t in vanilla, you’re memory is garbage and you should just stop talking about things you don’t have a clue on.

• Noggenfogger Elixir does not retain the skeleton model on a shapeshifted Druid