Druid/Paladin/Monk tank looking for guild

Traditionally, I have been a long-time DPS player, but I have switched to a tank in this expansion. I have done some mythic raiding in past years but have never achieved a cutting edge. I have multiple tiers of AOTC but stopped playing in BFA. I’m returning to the game and looking for a guild to do primarily heroic/normal and maybe some mythic eventually.

I have just started to pug some M+, primarily on my Druid. I am always open to running some M+ in a more organized manner. I am still learning and optimizing my routes.

(My Druid is Zyrn-Illidan, and my monk is Xyrnimal-Illidan, my paladin is Xyrn-Illidan)

The earliest I can raid on the weekdays is 6 pm MST. However, on weekends, I can raid anytime.

My bnet is Antics#11326

Thanks.

Heya Xyrn!

Rising Tide is just starting out. We are currently running mythic+ and getting into the whole raiding scene. We are currently looking to fill out our roster for some normal and heroic raiding. If interested contact me. Btag is Maizrik#1861 , Discord is Maizrik

Hi Xyrn!
Penjamin City is a pretty small guild so were in need to tanks for sure! Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7PM MST - 10PM MST. We also run a lot of mythic + when were not raiding so were pretty casual friendly! Add me on bnet for more info! Bnet - PhiFiFoFum#1946

Stil looking

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team, I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have… I look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon.