[Druid] Unable to change travel/moonkin forms in barbershop?

EDIT: If you search the auction house for "Mark of the ", you’ll find marks you can consume that unlock the old glyphed forms. They’re pretty cheap, too. At least on Killrogg.

Still no solution for missing cat/bear skins I keep hearing about, though.

HMT druid here:

Not all my glyphed forms are appearing at the barber either. I’m missing sentinal, cheetah, tideskipper, and dolphin. It doesn’t matter what spec I’m in, they’re missing.

Also, I’m coming to the belief that all the skin-glyphs have been replaced by “Chamaeleon” glyphs, thus not allowing to re-glyph the skins.

There’s also not a selection in the bug reporting section for this particular bug, so but reporting it doesn’t seem possible.

Tribal~

2 Likes

My druid switches to a random cat appearance that I have unlocked even though I set my cat form to ghost of the pridelands at the barber shop. Anyone else seeing this bug?

im having the same problem. i can only change my cat bear and flight at barber shop. i hope they can fix this for us.

i have just posted in the customer service forum also.

2 Likes

Thank you, you are absolutely right. Just needed to buy “mark of the …” from AH.

1 Like

Thank you, you are absolutely right. Just needed to buy “mark of the …” from AH.

1 Like