Druid Tank LF mythic raiding, weekends preferred

I recently returned to the game last playing during Legion, got Cutting Edge: Xavius and started downing Mythic Nighthold bosses when I left. Prefer Alliance, but my druid is currently horde. Looking to raid on Sundays/Mondays preferably, heroic or mythic raiding.

First, Thank you for looking at our reply! If you have questions, Please contact our GM directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Highest Needs:
Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

Moderate Needs:
All DPS Classes/Specs

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tender-Recruitment Assistant

Times don’t quite work for me

Hello Beariaire! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Still looking

Hi Beariaire! I’m the guild leader of Last Sanctuary. If you’re thinking of taking a more casual, relaxed approach to Heroic raiding, we could be a good fit for you.

Last Sanctuary is currently raiding Sunday nights from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST. We are looking at adding Saturday nights once the new raid comes out. Since we are a social, casual guild, we do not enforce raid attendance, but we have pushed Heroic content throughout our history as a guild.

In general, our goal is to explore all content, and we are open to all interests. Let me know if you think you would be interested. Feel free to add me: CrosseAAH#1381 .

1 Like

Sent you a request to talk

Any others? Can also heal if needed.

Hey Bearlaire, we are looking for a Tank.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 7 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group (1/9m)

• 1 Tank (Any Class)
  • Ranged DPS (Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest)
  • Melee Dps (Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin, Rogue)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot! We will reimburse your transfer with gold if you perform well.

Requirements:
395+ Item Level
90% Raid Attendance
Positive Attitude

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
In game characters: Healing, Dev, Cutiecupcake, Healing, Kilig

Blood Crusade is interested in having you. We do mythic + on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Right now we’re small, but when we get enough people, we absolutely want to raid, and it’ll be a Saturday thing. We are a guild that strives to make friends and stick together. I personally will help you in any way I can with anything you need if I am available, and many of my guilds members will do the same. Also, promotions are based on the merit of the player. We don’t do toxic people. If all of this sounds good to you, hit me up. My battletag is Diamatrados#1101

Hey bear! My est team taco island needs a tank. I’d love to talk to you about it, take care!

Still looking

Edited the topic

I know the raid times don’t line up, but replying anyways. Good luck!

Monday bump.

Still looking, have 1 ranged and 1 melee dps who are interested as well…all of us have mythic raiding experience

Bump, Still looking for weekend raiding.

Hey Beariaire,

First off… great name lol… secondly, idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. I know that doesn’t exactly align with the weekend times you were advertising for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655