Druid Stealth Bar Bug

You !"#!"# crack! Thank you!!! <3

I might venture to add that this macro is slightly problematic for overall gameplay. Unless you also have Rake in another slot on your bars, it means that you’ll never be able to use Rake when you’re in combat (or, for that matter, anytime when you’re not stealthed). And I do believe that you are likely to run across fights where you’re going to want to be able to cast Rake in combat.

As previous posters have mentioned, Rake now is a dynamic spell that changes functionality depending on your stealth status. There’s no non-stealth alternative spell; there’s just Rake.

Mine is STILL not working… anyone else figure out a fix for this? i wanted to swap to Blizz UI from Elvui, and this is kinda annoying.

This feels like one of those Barentsein/Berenstain bears things, where everyone remembers it differently or something.
I know on my own druid, for the last 18 years, I’ve never gotten a different bar when in stealth.
It changes with forms, but that’s it. It’s why we had all of those [/stealth] and [/nostealth] macros for pounce and rake, ravage and shred. I was always envious of rogues for that bit of convenience.

If anyone did get a special bar just for stealth, and wasn’t using an addon to do it, it must’ve been some setting they enabled sometime later into the game’s life that I never knew about.

1 Like

Anyone ever get this fixed?
When I go stealth or change forms on my resto druid, its always messed up.
Very annoying. Bars get stuck and can’t fix without reload

2 Likes