Druid set war within

Ya I agree, we have slim pickins for honestly good looking tier.

Like the open world armor sets from the Emerald Dream are plant themed, but they honestly just dont look good.
Atleast the Autumn themed armor which is the only thing I care about :smile:

I believe it is supposed to be based on the foliage of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. The main section is leather and wood with gems, and it has long leaves from the Vale sticking out of the back. I could be wrong, but it makes the most sense to me. There is always a possibility that the leaves are feathers, but the only birds large enough in Pandaria are the Pandaren Phoenixes which don’t have technicolor plumage.

I personally don’t see any wood/bark.
It looks more like metal that the temple in the vale is made of, with chains and some cloth.
To me, it looks like feathers on the armor, because they are extremely long compared to the actual leaves of the trees and bushes in the vale.

Also, tier sets are sometimes named based on the Normal mode appearance, like the Autumn Blaze tier in DF, is the Normal difficulty appearance.
That tiers Normal appearance is blue and red, which is not the color of the vale.
I’d say the Mythic colors are more like the Vale, but still don’t understand what they were going for there.

Vestments of the Shattered Vale would imply to me the desecrated Sha corrupted Vale but none of the colors imply that

The helmet is the worst.

1 Like

I want the yellow version and you shall all call me KRAVEN THE HUNTER!

(minus the helm because ew)

1 Like

Just need a rhino mount !

1 Like

Helmet looks terrible. Gives the character a clown like nose. At least I unlocked the armor sets I like from mop remix.

2 Likes