Druid set look

For this class, in Season 4, I would like the look from:

Para esta clase, en la temporada 4, me gustaría la apariencia de:

Para esta classe na Série 4, quero o visual da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

5 Likes

i would like og cheetah form as an option for travel form. i do not care about ur lazy recolors

18 Likes

I feel like the season 2 set is far and away the best with the leaf weave and the wings.

23 Likes

Bro season 1 druid is soooo good!!

28 Likes

The Druid dragon flight season 3 elite gear is well put together, resembles a priest/pally blend while still having druid inspiration.

4 Likes

meant to post on my main lol

I’m surprised Season 1 has so many votes so far. Personally feel it’s the least druidic of the three sets, almost more shamanistic.

I don’t know if they’re going to do a color or tune-up pass on the voted tier, but if Season 2 wins I hope we can get the proper green color in PvE. The one that was Conquest only previously.

13 Likes

S2 set is amazing, I will wear this elite set color for a loooong time unless they do recolors with this new season and give us a banger lol.

10 Likes

Season 1 - too shamany
Season 2 - great but would want a NEW color - less purple more greenish
Season 3 - the pants are the best park of the pvp set - not a fan of the helm

Thanks

4 Likes

S2 was the ugliest set ever. I loathe it. lol

13 Likes

Season 2 is the only REAL option here. It’s the first time we’ve really been given any Resto or Nature themed sets for Druid.

Most sets are animal based. So season 4 NEEDS to give us more from Season 2’s style.

12 Likes

season 2 is the most beautiful druid set ever made. I would love to see new colors for this set

15 Likes

Where is this recolours hype coming from?!

Season 2, the absolute best.

10 Likes

Season 2 set is amazing, has no flaws

6 Likes

Season 2! It was so great to have a set that fit my resto druid main! Green recolor please!

5 Likes

Season 2 is the best set, the fact that season 1 is winning makes me give less of a sh!t about playing in season 4 because… it looks EXACTLY like every other piece from the same raid. All cloth/leather/plate/mail from that raid looks the same, and it’s boring as hell.

3 Likes

Season 2 is so ugly. That head piece… Ugh

4 Likes

Season 2 druid set is butt ugly, what are yall doing ffs

3 Likes

Season 2. So I don’t have to be forced to have this trees.