Druid related questions

Hello there, i just wanted to ask if druids can use:

Darkmantle Armor (couldn’t post the armor link here, sorry)

Differently from other sets, it doesnt appear to be class locked, but to obtain those sets from what i understand there is a quest chain in which case, i dont know if there is a class lock to do it.

If it is possible to get it (which i sadly doubt it) does the bonus set 4 pieces: [Chance on melee attack to restore 35 energy.] work on cat form?

the shadowcraft set bonus (6pc) works yes however darkmantle is class specific to rogues

1 Like

Damn. Thanks for the help.

Just want to ask here then, if there is any other armor piece that helps on energy regen. (other than the helmet that gives extra energy on power shifting and the Feralheart Raiment set)

I dont believe there are any other items that can give you extra energy besides the ones you mentioned. Also worth noting that the druid version, wildheart and feralheart, require you to be taking damage as opposed to chance per hit so it might not work as well for cat form

That’s unfortunate, but ok then. The taking damage part is not too bad since the extra rage in bear form is good for pvp and solo content (farming and stuff).

Really thank you for the help.

1 Like

Happy to help, enjoy yourself

1 Like

Classic itemization for druids outside of resto was trash. As was most everything else for druids. Hold out for TBC it gets better for us.

1 Like

You missed em by about 2 months sir.

Wolfshead helm

using this allows you to power shifting

There is the Stormshroud set, but the stats on it is kind of meh.

Things aren’t as bad as you make them out to be. It’s hard to get gear yes, but if you put in some work ferals are pretty good.

Depends on your definition of pretty good.

1 spec bringing raid buffs, a battle rez, Innervate, decursing when needed, middle of the pack dps, and a solid tank to boot? I’d call that pretty good.

What a necro! Druids can do the Tier 0.5 questline for Feralheart. That set also has the chance to restore energy proc, but it requires you to take damage (rather than give it), so it’s more of a farming set. But if you’re DPSing in raids the Wolfshead and powershifting playstyle is where it’s at obviously.