Druid of the Flame Allies Quest

In short the Druids of the Flame we help joined them out of desperation and ignorance after the Burning of Teldrassil. However upon seeing how far they would go to claim immortality, horrified them and they wish to join us in defending Amirdrassil.

Sute, why not. Weā€™re in a forgiving mood this expansion.

A stretch, but still more plausible than the manā€™ari.

2 Likes

I know some people theorize this may be a way for Night Elf Shaman to become viable, but I foresee this being a ā€˜Druid of the Flameā€™ customization skin. (or both?)

3 Likes

I like how the druids of the flame are a thing almost 10 years after the burning because for all that time they have been in such bad straits outside of even just being homeless in Stormwind, that the survivors are now making up not only the primalist forces but reformed the druids of the flame. This kind of indicates Tyrande or Malfurion have been doing nothing for their people in all that time, since blizzard refuses to elaborate on anything and just has the victims of Teldrassil showing up so they can be killed as the bulk of two enemy factions this expansion. The only ones even seemingly trying to do anything for the night elves are the leaders of these enemy factions, not Tyrande, Malfurion or Shadris who seemed to have been afk for all this time in terms of leadership.

This is all probably for red night elves, but this is just more blizzard beating up night elves.

1 Like

Considering its only fire yeah I donā€™t see this leading to shamans. Red skin option possible though.

I would say the primalists forces that seemed to mostly be made up of night elves, would lead to shamans. This is just druids and likely a red skin option.

I feel like that avenue would require the Primalists having any sort of backstory, which they do not.

3 Likes

They can just add that, if next expansion is another kind of elemental expansion with the rock guy itā€™s probably going to happen. Maybe night elves have always been shaman/good at shamanism and that is the reason they made up most of the primalist leadership and forces. Blizzard obviously made a deliberate choice to make so many primalists and named npcs night elves, I never liked it but blizzard seems to.

Well, both Dark Iron and Kul Tiran (and arguably Wildhammer) only have connections to one or two elements lore-wise but can still be Shaman, so I donā€™t think that reasoning will really hold Blizzard back if they want to implement them this way.

3 Likes

So we now have an entire generation of night elves that are considered ā€œadultsā€ that have never had immortality. So yeah, it means night elves mature at roughly the same rate as real life humans with 20ish being young adults.

2 Likes

I heard they were like deep sea fishes. The only way to know for sure is to lower a cage full of cod heads into the stormwind refugee camp and guage the results.