Druid Macro Not Working

I have a macro that I cannot get to work. Please let me know what I’m doing wrong with these and/or if there is a way to do them that would work. Thanks!

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=60 Stampeding Roar, Tiger Dash

It casts Stampeding Roar, but then never switches to Tiger Dash …just sits and waits until Stampeding Roar is off cooldown again.

Works fine for me. Try using dash instead of tiger dash in the macro. While specced into tiger dash, either dash or tiger dash worked in the macro, but without it, it had to be dash. If that doesn’t work, verify that you are using the ? as the ability icon or it will not automatically adjust the icon which may mislead you into thinking it is not swapping.

1 Like

Weirdly enough, it worked when I logged on today (without making any edits to the macro at all.) And, just to be clear, it wasn’t just a “visual” thing yesterday – it just wasn’t casting “Tiger Dash” at all.

Oh well, at least it’s working now. The whole macro system is pretty buggy I think – the other day I redid a bunch of macros …played for hours, then the next day they were all reverted back.