Druid lock dk

Looking for a new main. I’m stuck between these 3 which will be most in demand? Want to be desired in groups plan on dping but am not opposed to healing or tanking can someone run down the pros and cons for each for me cause I can’t find too many clear answers thanks. Which is in a good spot now and going into shadowlands .

Lock, it had the most work done for SL, you almost every tier need at least 2 of them per any encounter, and lastly last two expansions one of their three specs ends up scaling out of control. It’s a range dps which is always valued ahead of melee. And they said no kind rules forever

Lock is very gear dependent, and in my experience is quite boring in pve. DKs (I’m not biased, your biased) are pretty fun and have cool azerite powers that actually change the class. I like blood as a tank but it is more on the simple side. Druids are decent seem fun, bear is a bit boring as you feel you are always spending rage on ironfur so you feel lacking in damage.

Hard to tell in shadowlands as there are so many systems and changes coming nothing is set in stone. But melee does more damage at the start of the expansion typically.

Death Knights are looking very strong for the expansion focused on death (go figure), but they are melee combat and tanking focused. If you like ranged combat, destruction warlock is still looking like a solid choice. I’m not sold on the changes to any of the druid specs for Shadowlands.