Druid is the best class, by far

It is the perfect class.
Please explain why you agree or disagree. That is all, thank you. :owl:

3 Likes

If a night elf can play it then obviously it’s the perfect class.

Master class! (for multiboxing)

1 Like

i dont think is best i think mage is goodest , were cool , were goodjob , i like mage in WOW game

4 Likes

:palm_tree: hugs a tree :palm_tree:

Druids are a phase, monks are eternal

1 Like

Honestly Druids are one of the most iconic classes in WoW. There hasn’t been anything quite like it in all the other games I’ve played.

Is not as fun as monk.

Out of the two healing specs in the game named “restoration” I think the druid one is less fun to play

If you want to dps you get to choose between being a cat or a fat owl, and the fat owl does more dps

Resto druids do not get updated forms anymore because treant form is purely cosmetic and is stuck with an ancient model

Most of the races that can play druids don’t look great in a lot of transmog

1 Like

Druid is the best because it allows a player to fill any of the 4 types of roles in the game. Range dps, melee dps, Tank, and heals. the Druid can adapt to the needs of the group.

Druids, especially the WoW druids *and DnD Druid have the ability to Shapeshift into animal Forms which is an aesthetic and functional strong point out of any other game. there are very few MMORPGs that let you fight as a Shapeshifter, to become a powerful Bear, or Ferocious Kitty, to simply become a Birb and take to the sky. the Owl chicken is even more unique to wow, in that its a beastly creature that casts spells. that is a rare thing to find.

Worgen Druids, basically spell casting Werewolves, same for the mage etc. but for a Druid, the worgen is just another option in the shapeshifting tool kit. add in Night Fae and you can further expand upon that visual of shapeshifting. a master shapeshifter.

Druids in wow also win in having the most Dance options available to them.

Alamo is Durid.
What more reason do you need?

Tank Rdps Mdps Heals ,what other class can do that !!!

Answer is none so ofc druid is best .

I disagree entirely.

There are many reasons and any guide like Icy Veins or others have section listing CONS for that reason alone.

Many people might not know this, but at Blizzard, like any game developer (I worked to some of them -not blizzard, but other game houses- so I saw it), might have a simulator of sorts, in which several bouts of game play are simulated by computers, so in a minute they have thousands of possibilities analyzed to make sure all classes and races have drawbacks for each advantage. Players might not be aware of those, and think because they cant find a hole in one class, there is none, but most balancing manually done is not correct mistakes, but to adapt the class design to people not involved in the design to not be hindered by that ignorance. That has a name, it is called intuitivity pruning. (This word does not exist in english, but in tech industry we use it borrowed from asian relative word that exist to mean the changes made to make people understand what we meant for a feature just by using it).

So they can for example predict that a given delta of % bonus of less than 0,5 can be the difference between a 1000 play ways ending in a draw, while not having it will end up the simulation skewing to a class or other.

So, technically, you never have any class that is superior, just some are less intuitive than others, disallowing the “general public” to know how to use them as they are intended.

It’s Rogue

Cat is for fite!

Anyway the topic title needs a bunch of scramblers to fix it…

:bomb: D :bomb: r :bomb: u :bomb: i :bomb: d :bomb: is the best class, by far

Warlock is the best class, by far

That’s much more like it, fixed it for ya, pal! That’ll be 200g.

1 Like

Well, at least no one is saying priest is the best class by far.

You are right. It is only natural that druids should use skimpy transmog.

I agree.
My top three are:

1. Druid :christmas_tree:
  2. Mage :snowflake:
  3. Death Knight :skull:

Gameplay wise: very strong tank, especially in m+, very strong single target with feral and strong balance spec overall