Druid FCs are about to become really popular

I’m happy that the paladins will get to see blessing of freedom put to work.

I hope Horde players are happy with losing every WSG game and taking 3 hours to get into AV games from now on.

1 Like

Isn’t APES the same guild that exploited bugs to gain world firsts?

4 Likes

1 week later its nerfed bc horde QQ

2 Likes

I’ve been searching the forum and the announcements, but I can’t find the AV nerf several people are talking about.

Where is this announcement?

Its blizzard. Exploit early, exploit often. You’ll keep the rewards and face no consequences.

4 Likes

Hey Rhez o/

Sorry to ask a noob question, what is a druid fc?

Flag carrier. In WSG the best class to carry the flag from your opponents base to your base is a Druid due to their speed boosts, ability to self heal, ability to tank, and ability to remove movement impairing effects.

Thank you. I was aware of their ability, has always been that way since vanilla. I was not aware of the acronym…

Which leads to my next question:
Why are people above insinuating that it is an exploit?

I am just glad that PVP will actually be a component of getting to R14, even if for some people its going to be a VERY small component given just how PVE they have been over the last couple months of cheesing it.

1 Like

Why does it always take a streamer?

Druid FCs have been bis since like ever.

5 Likes

Thanks so much Incandeza!

It’s weird that the thread had gotten pushed down so far, even though i had hundreds and hundreds of replies. I was going nuts trying to figure out what everyone was talking about.

again - thanks so much!

Who here was unaware that Resto Droods make great FC in WSG?

Is there some reason for all this breathless reporting of the obvious and already known?

1 Like

“Who here was unaware that Resto Droods make great FC in WSG?
Is there some reason for all this breathless reporting of the obvious and already known?”

Not sure why I bother to explain this, but there’s an artificial shortage of druids in a grinding meta which was based on AV, since druids are one of the worst AV classes.

The fact that the best Classic guild (APES) was caught flat-footed with not enough druid fcs shows the current need is greater than can be explained just by druids being strong.

There would be a lot more geared druid FCs than there are now if the WSG meta had been in effect the past couple of months. There’s now a huge shortage of them.

Clear enough for you?

I doubt anyone will want druid FC’s much
The few WSG’s that i ran, i thought i was doing good by getting the flag and dashing back to cap it, only to get screamed at for capping it.
Apparently i was supposed to know that i was to take the flag up on the roof, and sit there with it.

no thanks

1 Like

No, it’s not clear at all why you (or anyone) feel the need to work the meta this hard. It’s weird.

1 Like

Oh ok, you’re just a troll. Later.

I’m happy they did something, but I dont think it will have a huge impact on premades. It will just make it a little more annoying for them. AV is still going to be meta… unfortunately.

1 Like