Druid Class Mount Bug - Dreamwalk Not Usable

During the Druid Class Mount quest, both the Hyjal portion and the Airship Portion are bugged.

Upon completing the Hyjal portion of the quest, the quest text suggests you cast “Teleport: Dreamway” to return to the Emerald Dreamway to meet up. That spell doesn’t exist.

Further, upon reaching the Airship at the end of the quest, once the final dude is killed and the thing is recovered, the quest text again suggests you should cast “Teleport: Dreamway” which, again, doesn’t exist.

FURTHERMORE The spell you DO have in both cases (Dreamwalk) does not (or no longer, one of the two) works inside instances…meaning you CANNOT cast a teleport spell out of either the Hyjal Instance or the Airship Instance to complete those quests.

For the Hyjal portion of the quest, you can use the flight master that is there to fly out of the instanced portion of Mt. Hyjal to a non-instanced portion whereby you can cast Dreamwalk.

For the Airship portion (Quest: “You Can’t Take the Sky from Me”) you are stuck on top of the airship with no way off. Your only options are to jump off and die, or to burn a hearthstone cooldown to exit the instance.

4 Likes

Just went through this, thank you for the help :slight_smile:

Still an issue as of July 16t, 2019.

Brutal.

Still an issue as of 2/22/2020.

Bummer dude.

1 Like

Still an issue as of 5/18/2020. I just looked through my spellbook for 5 minutes going line by line wondering where the heck it was.

Still an issue for me. Bump.

Just had both of these occur. A side-note: you can jump off the ship and use flap in Moonkin form to get down safely.

Still an issue as of 06/23/2020.

Apparently Blizzard doesn’t care.

Still an issue as of 10/2/2020 and Thisalee isn’t even in the Dreamgrove for me to turn in the quest…

Still an issue as of 10/19. I abandoned the quest thinking I would just have to re due it. Now when I arrive in The Hinterlands, the scenario says its completed but the quest says I need to defend the shrine. Blizzard please help…

2 Likes

Still a issue 10/31/20. I just quit. I will try hearthing down when I log back on

just experianced this today, November 17, 2020. had to flap down, and ignore the lunar owl. btw dont click on the lunar owl when you make it back on solid ground.

Still broken. I used flight master to get to portal to dreamway. Then from ship I ported to Dalaran where Dreamwalk worked. How ridiculous that this major bug hasn’t been addressed.

i used a hearthstone to get out then dreamwalked into the grove, but thisalee is missing… is this still an issue as of 2/26/2021 or did I miss something. I don’t think blizz cares as it’s an old expac.

SOLVED! (for me at least): https://youtu.be/dV2Iwpl0J3U
Description has timecodes.

It’s still an issue as of 9/28/2021 but with them bringing back Legion timewalking I HONESTLY HOPE THEY FIX THIS. I jumped off the ship believing I could mount if it phased me but I was very WRONG. Anyway here’s them at least looking into it before the patch comes :frowning:

Aaaaand still an issue as of 5/31/2022…

Still an issue D:

Still. An. Issue.