Druid class hall quest broken

Quest name: Communing with Malorne

I have completed this quest many times previously.

What is supposed to happen is the druid is sent to Nordrassil. You talk to Keeper Remulos, then summon Malorne, who gives us words of wisdom.

What happens now is there are players of various classes running around killing random 120 azerite mobs that seem to have taken over the quest zone. Keeper Remulos’s location is marked on the map, but he never spawns.

I’d like to finish this class hall stuff. This looks like somebody decided it was a good place to put a new quest without checking to see if there was one there already.

1 Like

Key locations from the lore of the game (such as Nordrassil) are going to have multiple quests take place there. And it makes sense that the most recent content takes priority over content from last expansion.

If you see Azerite in Nordrassil, you have taken the quest “A Fresh Trauma” from Magni in the Heart chamber. You need to complete it to remove that phase layer so you can get to the (also phased) Remulos layer.

You can’t get out of it by abandoning the quest; once you take it the area will be phased till you complete it. It takes no time for a Druid since you can zap straight there.

1 Like

Given the complete failure that phasing has turned out to be, except of course from a financial standpoint, this only makes sense.

I do recall seeing magni there. He had nothing to say to me though.

You would have to accept the quest “A Fresh Trauma,” as Minidecay said, but from Magni in the Chamber of Heart in Silithus. that will take you to the quest chain into Nordrassil.

I have looked in my quest log. I have never taken that quest. I guess you get fast forwarded out of the class hall option no matter what when you reach 120.